[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

While i am still trying to farm for the red tier maps over at bottom right corner (elder guardians have spawned on red maps)...

iJust tried something out of boredom. instead of the 3 attack speed nodes at bottom of tree and 5%life (on right side) .... i took 2 nodes (10%projectile and 20%projectile+10% proj speed)... Since projectile doesnt show up on tooltip, not to sure hw much dmg has increased...lol. butt feels seem ok?

Is attack spd more impt than proj damage? i know proj speed does nothing to molten balls, so not even taking tat into consideration.
You can assess how it effects your ball damage very easily in path of building, just import yourself and play around with the tree to your heart's content.

Attack speed does have added quality of life though, with faster shieldcharge, and getting you out of multistrike animation-locks faster.
"
foster21 wrote:
I realllly really want to like this build, but I am not able to so much as beat hydra He is just oneshotting me, I have tried nonvp tree and now the same thing is happening with vp. I am a level 87 So still some leveling to do. I am missing 3 attackspeed nodes and a 5% health. Heres the gear. Would love some input. Also if you were to miss 5 nodese or so until your leveled what would you leave out for now? (VP tree) Point black? the 3 attack speed nodes at berserking? in ho buffed with 2 heralds I am sitting at 5552 health and tool tip dps of 51k Please and thank you I will love you forevz.

Get stibnite flask or blind on hit jewel, it really screws their accuracy with all the dodge we have. If you really get one hit just shield charge out of his big move.

Level up to 93, just chain run easy t11-t13.

Get more dps: upgrade your jewels, helm enchant, get good opal rings, get 6 link, attack speed on gloves, stygian belt.
More hp everywhere, aim at ~6k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1-JR7fFjY - hydra with inc aoe, extra cold and dmg. Would have been easier with anti freeze flask.
one of the best build I ever play at the moment lvl 68 tank and melts everything !!! include bosses !!
hello can we use the 6L oni goroshi , can you show us how the build would work around it? it seems to give an insane amount of dps.

"
jagan5454 wrote:
hello can we use the 6L oni goroshi , can you show us how the build would work around it? it seems to give an insane amount of dps.

Oni is a phys-conversion item, so it would be a completely different build from this one.
working my ass of with this build and I love it. Problem is that I don't know where to continue from this. What to upgrade next. Claw is low edps but higher is very expensive and I'm on a pretty low budget now :/ . Enchants of but I'm running labs every day but no luck yet.

Dont know what rings to wear. Thinking of selling this one to get a better claw. stupid? :)
Last edited by Wertski on Jan 4, 2018, 6:10:16 AM
"
wengweng805 wrote:

Was also thinking double abyssal socket tombfist with dmg mod jewels

Yes,they are like BiS atm for this build,if you can min/max sockets slots.
I'm bought mine for like 90c 1.5 weeks ago,pretty joke price for strong item like them.
"
foster21 wrote:
I realllly really want to like this build, but I am not able to so much as beat hydra He is just oneshotting me

Well Bosses oneshots not about build issues probably(in most cases).
I did 6-7 rare Hydra runs yesterday,no a single death,she is the easiest one Shaper Guardian probably.
Just dodge slow Frostballs,kill adds closer to room edges,and dodge Hydra's Fork in time(there like 1-1.5 seconds animation before she launch it in your direction).
You can check my gear/tree,mb will see some improvements for yourself.(non-VP tree)
5350 HP(not using Belly even atm,because its only gives me like 300 Bonus HP,without flat life on Rat's Nest/Tombfist/Jewels)
"
jagan5454 wrote:

:D
How build can work around on goroshi while it uses both hand slots?(No lycosidae).
How you will deal with accuracy?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 4, 2018, 6:28:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info