[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Where do I get anti-freeze from?

where do you usually get it from?

a) flask
b) wanderlust
c) pathfinder ascendancy
d) dream fragments
e) shiversting

let's do it step by step:

do you wear wanderlust? --> yes, but.. why would i wear them? they are trash? --> yes they are, next step

are you a pathfinder? --> yes? --> wrong thread || --> no? --> next step

do you wear dream fragments? yes --> is this ring mentioned in the guide? || --> no? good --> next step

do you wear shiversting --> yes --> quit poe now || --> no? good, worst choice of all five options --> next step

do you wear a utility flask? --> yes --> can you use alterations? --> yes --> roll cannot be frozen on it ------> DING DING DING DING JACKPOT WE GOT A WINNER

All that work...

It's easily said but there isn't really space for that. The only non-unique utility flask is my diamond flask and that has anti-shock for obvious reasons. So what do I do now?
Hello all!

I've been reading for the last couple of days and was wondering if someone might be able to answer for me.

I cannot get 6 off colors on my chest and was wondering if it would be okay to stay with 4R2B1G and use a faster attacks in the green slot?

This is the chest that I'd like to use!

Doing fine with this build, so pretty happy about it.

Though I don't understand the huge dps difference with the op. I'm sitting at 9k unbuffed on my character screen, compared to his 200k (!)
I know I'm missing some key components (6L, Lycosidae, helm enchant), but even when I give myself all that on PoB I'm still far down with 30k at best.
Any clue why that is ?
Hi, am using the blade flurry edition and i was wondering if i could get more from this build using atziri's acuity or shadow and dust gloves, or i should just stick with my maligaros temp chains on hit.
Why Multistrike instead of Ele Focus (for single target)?
"
AlphaRage wrote:

It's easily said but there isn't really space for that. The only non-unique utility flask is my diamond flask and that has anti-shock for obvious reasons. So what do I do now?

You could just drop Vinktars, the gains aren't really that great and that frees you up to have anti-freeze(or maybe even curse immunity - I like that one quite a bit) on diamond or 2nd utility flask like say quicksilver ... movespeed feels pretty good to me.

"
TeHFeaR wrote:
I cannot get 6 off colors on my chest and was wondering if it would be okay to stay with 4R2B1G and use a faster attacks in the green slot?

You can just try Added Cold Damage as well - it has exactly the same total ele dmg as Added Lightning.

Also I can't believe people still ask about mana problems while using the worthless Herald of Thunder ...
I was wondering how you guys are meeting the Intell requirements for some of the gems? The level 20 Enfeeble for example, I'm currently meeting my reqs but thats because one of the subpar rings I bought earlier has a chunk of Intelligence on it, but I hope to replace that soon but then I won't meet most of the requirements for my blue gems.

Also what stats should I be looking at before I attempt uber lab? Or is it easily doable
I have killed uber atziri and shaper so far (some small problems on atziri but shaper is easy). Looking for a way to boost my dmg now. I know I have to replace rings and still get 3 projectiles enchant on helm (I got 40% MS dmg on starkonja, switching to rat nest soon) and also replace sulphur flask with shaper flask and one HP with vinktar. Beside that I am considering removing both heralds and replacing it with unset +3 ring. Would this change add more dmg? Also what gems would you recommend to add in place of heralds since anger would be in a ring?
Last edited by KepugLeinad on Dec 30, 2017, 4:16:27 PM
"
AlphaRage wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Where do I get anti-freeze from?

where do you usually get it from?

a) flask
b) wanderlust
c) pathfinder ascendancy
d) dream fragments
e) shiversting

let's do it step by step:

do you wear wanderlust? --> yes, but.. why would i wear them? they are trash? --> yes they are, next step

are you a pathfinder? --> yes? --> wrong thread || --> no? --> next step

do you wear dream fragments? yes --> is this ring mentioned in the guide? || --> no? good --> next step

do you wear shiversting --> yes --> quit poe now || --> no? good, worst choice of all five options --> next step

do you wear a utility flask? --> yes --> can you use alterations? --> yes --> roll cannot be frozen on it ------> DING DING DING DING JACKPOT WE GOT A WINNER

All that work...

dont use vinktars, the damage boost is mediocre compared to atziri/diamond/dying sun and the downside is huge

also for the love of god, your gear is great, but you need crit on the claw, your dps will skyrocket
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 30, 2017, 4:23:00 PM
Loving this build so far thank you so much!

I just have one question:

Is it possible to use CWDT-OoS-PCoC-IC as a four link and still have IC and OoS go off?

I'm just wondering for the sake of clear speed, as stopping to cast OoS every fight seems like it would eat up a lot of time.

Thanks so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info