[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I have difficulties running ulab with this build. No life reg basically even without VP. died to the traps easily. Boss was not a problem though. Any tips please!
Can someone explain What the 5Link setup would be
"

MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THIS FIRST!!!
SpoilerHide

1. Why does my Innervate and Onslaught not proc?

Most likely "Elemental Focus" is linked to your Molten Strike or Blade Flurry skill. This prevents Elemental Ailments from proccing. Innervate is dependant on Elemental Ailments to be active. Also you need to have HoI on a decently high level to actually kill monsters by itself to proc those effects.

2. Whare do I get my Life/Mana Leech from when I refund Vitality/Spirit Void in the tree?

Theres a Node called "Soul Raker" in the top-right claw-wheel that provides enough Life/Mana Leech.

3. I dont understand the setup for 5Link or 6L Single/Clearing.

5Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike
5Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

6Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike - Ele Focus
6Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Conc

4. I get stunned all the time and also im dying alot!

You most likely didnt invest into much +Life on your items or have little to no evasion going on your gear. Both stats prevent you from getting stunned. Also you want to have Enfeeble + Blasphemy active. This further prevents you from getting hit hard enough to get stunned. If you still are getting stunned for some reasons you can use the "Soul of the Brine King" Pantheon.

5. I do no or very little damage!

You most likely have a very slow weapon with no crit chance. Maybe you also dont have both Heralds active and leveled to the level of the content you trying to kill or you dont have a high enough "Added Lightning Damage" gem in your setup. I recommend looking into the "how to gear your character" section again for detailed info.
"
Pinakoorat wrote:
"

MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THIS FIRST!!!
SpoilerHide

1. Why does my Innervate and Onslaught not proc?

Most likely "Elemental Focus" is linked to your Molten Strike or Blade Flurry skill. This prevents Elemental Ailments from proccing. Innervate is dependant on Elemental Ailments to be active. Also you need to have HoI on a decently high level to actually kill monsters by itself to proc those effects.

2. Whare do I get my Life/Mana Leech from when I refund Vitality/Spirit Void in the tree?

Theres a Node called "Soul Raker" in the top-right claw-wheel that provides enough Life/Mana Leech.

3. I dont understand the setup for 5Link or 6L Single/Clearing.

5Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike
5Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

6Link Single: Molten Strike - Added Light - Conc - Ele Dmg with Weapons - Multistrike - Ele Focus
6Link Clear: Molten Strike - Added Light - Increased Area - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Conc

4. I get stunned all the time and also im dying alot!

You most likely didnt invest into much +Life on your items or have little to no evasion going on your gear. Both stats prevent you from getting stunned. Also you want to have Enfeeble + Blasphemy active. This further prevents you from getting hit hard enough to get stunned. If you still are getting stunned for some reasons you can use the "Soul of the Brine King" Pantheon.

5. I do no or very little damage!

You most likely have a very slow weapon with no crit chance. Maybe you also dont have both Heralds active and leveled to the level of the content you trying to kill or you dont have a high enough "Added Lightning Damage" gem in your setup. I recommend looking into the "how to gear your character" section again for detailed info.

thats the old setup without ancestral call for single target and thats why im confused
"
wxn7465 wrote:
I have difficulties running ulab with this build. No life reg basically even without VP. died to the traps easily. Boss was not a problem though. Any tips please!

Don't stand on traps ;) u can take out VP or u can bring few more hp flasks or u can just play it smart ;) i mean traps aren't hard to pass if u dont rush thru with your eyes closed :)
Wicked_Clown

This worth spending 4 ex on to wipe suffix and multimod crit/as?
"
Sanzaii wrote:

If only that was an imperial or gemini claw.. you will never benefit from the implicit mod because we don't deal that much phys dmgm I recommend selling it and get one for imperial/gemini base
Thnks for nice guide mate! Going to try it on hc.. Ripped my lab farmer so time to try some end game bosses 😊😊
"
"
Sanzaii wrote:

If only that was an imperial or gemini claw.. you will never benefit from the implicit mod because we don't deal that much phys dmgm I recommend selling it and get one for imperial/gemini base

Yeah I was thinking about this as well especially cause of the qol from gemini's mana leech, the problem is my budget on this tho :l 4 ex to wipe and multimod is affordable but a similar gemini claw costs far into the double digits as my fire is just barely t1 as well. I guess I'll look around before starting on my own inqui beforehand then.

Edit: I guess I'll just go for the sword tree instead, how bad will not having crit multi be on this?

Last edited by Sanzaii on Dec 30, 2017, 1:16:10 PM
Hey guys i have in pob try out some with gem links and i have more dps with increased crit strikes then conc effect normal or wrong from pob ?
my ing is killwitches

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info