[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Why not swap for Elemental focus support instead of Conc area of effect support?
Downed all four guardians and shaper for the first time today, guardians were all easy, not quite used to shaper mechanics yet so I used up all 6 portals.

Would probably have a much easier time with shaper if I had more than 5k life, thanks for this build.
Where do I get anti-freeze from?
Did you guys chromespam until you got 4R-2B / 3R-3B or used the bench ?
I already got mine 6linked and have spamed 200chromes now with no luck, maybe try for 1B Bench ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
I already got mine 6linked and have spamed 200chromes now with no luck, maybe try for 1B Bench ?

i used 1b bench but still took me about 700 chromes to get 3b 3r, had 4b 2r three times in the process :D

P.S i'm using old 3b3r set up ;)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Dec 30, 2017, 1:48:25 PM
"
robin_nerf wrote:

I calculated the probabilities.

3b3r is 450+ chroms avg. with 1b recipe and 2b4r is 150+ chroms avg. by spamming. It took me about 1800 for the first one however and 200 for the second.
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Where do I get anti-freeze from?

where do you usually get it from?

a) flask
b) wanderlust
c) pathfinder ascendancy
d) dream fragments
e) shiversting

let's do it step by step:

do you wear wanderlust? --> yes, but.. why would i wear them? they are trash? --> yes they are, next step

are you a pathfinder? --> yes? --> wrong thread || --> no? --> next step

do you wear dream fragments? yes --> is this ring mentioned in the guide? || --> no? good --> next step

do you wear shiversting --> yes --> quit poe now || --> no? good, worst choice of all five options --> next step

do you wear a utility flask? --> yes --> can you use alterations? --> yes --> roll cannot be frozen on it ------> DING DING DING DING JACKPOT WE GOT A WINNER
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 30, 2017, 1:55:41 PM
"
AlphaRage wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:

I calculated the probabilities.

3b3r is 450+ chroms avg. with 1b recipe and 2b4r is 150+ chroms avg. by spamming. It took me about 1800 for the first one however and 200 for the second.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
IGN: Kitaen
I have 54 mana and molten strike costs 38 mana. Means after 1 attack i'm out of mana and can't keep up molten strike so I have to wait for my mana to come back... i don't understand why...
"
Sanzaii wrote:
"
"
Sanzaii wrote:

This worth spending 4 ex on to wipe suffix and multimod crit/as?

If only that was an imperial or gemini claw.. you will never benefit from the implicit mod because we don't deal that much phys dmgm I recommend selling it and get one for imperial/gemini base

Yeah I was thinking about this as well especially cause of the qol from gemini's mana leech, the problem is my budget on this tho :l 4 ex to wipe and multimod is affordable but a similar gemini claw costs far into the double digits as my fire is just barely t1 as well. I guess I'll look around before starting on my own inqui beforehand then.

Edit: I guess I'll just go for the sword tree instead, how bad will not having crit multi be on this?

il just craft crit chance and let it be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info