[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Great guide, but I'm topping out at around 300k dps even when I add 3-4 jewels in PoB. Do I just need more flat damage/crit multi and %ele? Any obvious pieces to upgrade?
Last edited by Wearscapeirl on Aug 28, 2017, 2:25:29 AM
what gem instead of enfeeble ?
or enfeeble is the best of choice ??????
"
deadmanio wrote:

Not to sound rude, but have you tried reading the guide? He explains the choice for enfeeble, if you dont like it, take another one...
i never touch this kind of elemental claw build before so this will be my first attempt after reading your guild which i found very interesting and potential. having a question: what is the point of ruthless over added cold? is that the stun, mana multiplier or something? (went through it on pob, the damage is nearly the same, i read the gem links section but you only mentioned about elemental focus)
What about "Phase Acrobatics"? 30% chance to dodge spell damage so useless...no?
"
deadmanio wrote:

evasion builds will get hit now and then as mobs avoids the evasion.
enfeeble allows you to lessen that chance to happen.
I use a kintsugi + enfeeble enchant on helm 30% more effective enfeeble.

The feel playing with those two allows for a good play experience unless careless.
dont stay in place (DD) and get swarmed (more chances for hits getting trough).
at 4500hp or so I done a couple of guardians, (blue map mod)

I build this as HC for defense as damage is massive enough.
L88 atm.
"
enthend231 wrote:
i never touch this kind of elemental claw build before so this will be my first attempt after reading your guild which i found very interesting and potential. having a question: what is the point of ruthless over added cold? is that the stun, mana multiplier or something? (went through it on pob, the damage is nearly the same, i read the gem links section but you only mentioned about elemental focus)

Ruthless right now procs every thrid channel of the ability, wich is very clunky but has higher more multiplier than added cold (math wise). Accoring to PoEWiki its most likey to change soon. It however is a 10% more damge boost in total. Its not a biggy in the total scheme of things, since you always release BF at 6 stacks ot maximize your damage.

You can use added-cold instead for more consistency.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TG1337/characters
http://pix.my/eNszAd
Can anybody check ,what need to change to make more dps ?
p.s. thx for helping
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is it better to get a 5L belly or a 6L chest with hp/armor(or eva)/resists?

Belly if - Need more resistances, need more HP
Chest if - Need more damage

The armor/eva won't matter as much as the other options.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy

Also had all the jewel slots with crit multi / life atleast sitting at 5.4k hp

Just did my first shaper kill this league at 85, died a few times to being bad at the game, great build, great guide! you win +1 internet sir!

That's my reward

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info