[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
GornoDD, thanks for the posts.

Question, can I do this build with Spectral Throw instead of Blade Flurry? I prefer it mechanically, and have MTX for it and stuff.

On page 2 or 3 gornoDD posted an alternative tree for a spectral throw version!

EDIT: it's on page 4

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701/page/4
Last edited by Necronos777 on Aug 27, 2017, 6:22:43 AM
cancel
Last edited by Thanatos1987 on Aug 27, 2017, 2:17:11 PM
"
Belchonok wrote:

What should I craft on this?

Lightning or Cold Damage
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Belchonok wrote:

What should I craft on this?

Lightning or Cold Damage

^This claw's pretty shittier than
:D
Last edited by Belchonok on Aug 27, 2017, 1:40:23 PM
2 guardians down l87, kintsugi and 30% enfeeble effect enchant on helm does the trick pretty well.
Short question: how do you get enough intelligence to support your gems? Don't see muhi n the tree neither on your stuff.
Also I have that claw
@pippoprf Hi, I would like to buy your Behemoth Spiker Imperial Claw listed for 3 chaos in Harbinger (stash tab "~b/o 3 chaos"; position: left 10, top 1)

Just got that one but I lose a lot of DPS :( but got more AS on it

@pippoprf Hi, I would like to buy your Behemoth Spiker Imperial Claw listed for 3 chaos in Harbinger (stash tab "~b/o 3 chaos"; position: left 10, top 1)

Can't get it together to find a good claw...Can you help me with that please?
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Short question: how do you get enough intelligence to support your gems? Don't see muhi n the tree neither on your stuff.
Also I have that claw

I got intelligence on my gear and on one jewel. Also I did craft my Amulet and Boots.

Also I dont wanna sound rude or anything, but I wont pricecheck gear for you. And im not willing to crawl for item offers on poe.trade for you.

In my guide is all the necessary information that allows you do evaluate the gear for yourself. Thats why I put so much time into explaining everything in great detail.

I might from time to time check out some items that have actually been posted here on the forums in "the correct way".
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 27, 2017, 3:32:29 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Also I have that claw

I got intelligence on my gear and on one jewel. Also I did craft my Amulet and Boots.

Also I dont wanna sound rude or anything, but I wont pricecheck gear for you. And im not willing to crawl for item offers on poe.trade for you.

In my guide is all the necessary information that allows you do evaluate the gear for yourself. Thats why I put so much time into explaining everything in great detail.

I might from time to time check out some items that have actually been posted here on the forums in "the correct way".

Oups sorry mate. I did copy/paste my claw in my stash and though it would print it in the text zone. didn't mean to make u search it for me of course. just wanted your advice. Well I just don't know how to show items here in the text
can ruthless gem be replaced? i have green socket instead
or should i really try to 3b 2r 1g in my belly, coz its quite expensive
Is it better to get a 5L belly or a 6L chest with hp/armor(or eva)/resists?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info