[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Removing the 3 points from Hired killer (14% life and 20 life on kill), allows you to get 15% life from the scion life wheel. Worth it imo.
Do you have a pastebin for specthral throw? Really appreciate if you can post it up. Great build btw, curently converting my EK lightning to your BF/ST build, can't decide yet.
"
SarahVerra wrote:
Do you have a pastebin for specthral throw? Really appreciate if you can post it up. Great build btw, curently converting my EK lightning to your BF/ST build, can't decide yet.

reading the guide helps.
Hello,
just wondering if you would change much around in the tree if using molten strike as the main dmg generater, aswell as the gem link setup in the gear. i have a rats nest helm with the extra 3 molten strike projectiles im trying to use. Thanks in advance for any feedback. build looks solid btw.

got a nice drop today, cleaned it up and crafted it pretty hyped. I am 2k fuses into my Belly and no 6l I might aswell save up to buy with vorici at this point.
Last edited by GeraltvonRiva on Aug 28, 2017, 8:16:33 PM
What if I can wield doryani's catalyst offhand and get accuracy from jewels?
Will my dps be better?
Sorry for bad english
Can someone make me clear, how he got atk speed modifier over 500% in city?
I've got like 300+/- while full buffed, and dont know how to increase it more.
Link your gear.

AS on HO 3.5 . how to make it more , and up my dps 12k on my HO
"
Mistletoes wrote:
Link your gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info