[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
SpitfireXD wrote:
@JonesJM
I think you need a claw with a better attack speed roll

Should i be investing alot of currency into it? i did find some with higher attack speed but they were alot more expensive. I wanna make sure that i dont buy something expensive i will have to swap out later.
What about leveling? Im lvl 45 right now and i feel really squishy. Cant even kill boss without dying.
thanks for the great build, having a blast doing everything below T10, regular atziri is a cakewalk aswell but everytime I try to do red maps I start having a hard time if I roll them yellow. Most of it is prolly me not playing for a long time.
I also went for some more life on the tree (CereFlurry if someone wants to have a look at it) instead of jewel slots mainly because every jewel with 2 usefull stats + life is 60c or more.

Would really like to push this char making Guardians and maybe Shaper for the first time.

My next upgrade would be a 6l Belly not really sure about that since rolling those colours gonna be a nightmare. I also did some Vinktar Square maps but didnt get the right flask maybe thats a better upgrade than a Belly?

Spoiler
for people that want a cheaper helm enchant...
check out the 30% inc enfeeble enchant. really nice for defense

So guys. I have alot of PM's and people want gearchecks. I cant really check everyones gear. Thats why I have a highly detailed section about that in my guide.

Also I see alot of people comlaining about beeing too squishy. Then I check their gear and see low or no-life rolls on almost every piece of gear. WTF! I mentioned about three times in my guide the importance of LIFE above everything else.

Check my low-cost gear for reference. I put great effort into buying items with high life rolls as possible while sacrificing damage. The build has more than enough damage already. So always make surivability a priority.
Why so much attack speed? "speed modifier +253%" -_- i have max +140%....
GornoDD, thanks for the posts.

Question, can I do this build with Spectral Throw instead of Blade Flurry? I prefer it mechanically, and have MTX for it and stuff.
Cool guide, but i missed point, why u recommend using add lightning damage instead of add cold damage? cos of using elemental focus, we don't really need status alignment, right?
Hi there!

im very interrested in this build, looks pretty promissing :)

so i started a ele wander and got some equip , could u tell me what i could use for this build to do endgame content like u do?
i also already bought a claw :)

and the claw i bought

ofc i could buy the unique shield , its not that expensive

thx in advance for your help!!!

Last edited by MBMajestic on Aug 26, 2017, 8:51:47 PM

What should I craft on this?
Last edited by Belchonok on Aug 27, 2017, 1:47:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info