[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Natt wrote:
"
bashkiller wrote:
You say Swift Affliction dont Scale on RF because is 'Duration tag', but on your links you use Efficay Support and this gem have 'Duration Tag' too

I'm confused now.. can you explain now? and sry for my english =/

anyway i'm trying this build on HHC atm .. lv 50 and i got almost end-game gear

ty for share your build!!

Efficacy is not for RF, it is strictly for the Tukohama Vanguards' Scorching Ray totem. Same with Controlled Destruction. Swift Affliction would also work with the Scorching Ray, but Controlled Destruction is better.

Sorry, I hate to pester about this, but... Efficacy explicitly states that it supports skills with duration OR those that deal damage. RF obviously has no duration, but it deals damage, doesn't it (even if it does not hit)? I am confused as to why this should not work with RF (unless I am misunderstanding "or", the concept of "dealing damage", or something else.)

Could you please elaborate or point me in the direction of a good source? Sorry and thanks in advance.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Main point in Efficacy and Swift affliction (less duration too) doesnt work with RF before its have duration tag. You can read about that in poewiki (Righteous fire mechanic). They work with duration tag if they link with spell totem (cause totem have duration), u can test in self or in path of building.
So spectres cant have this tag, only totems.
Last edited by Exelice on Aug 30, 2017, 7:38:38 AM
"
Exelice wrote:
Main point in Efficacy and Swift affliction (less duration too) doesnt work with RF before its have duration tag. You can read about that in poewiki (Righteous fire mechanic). They work with duration tag if they link with spell totem (cause totem have duration), u can test in self or in path of building.
So spectres cant have this tag, only totems.

No, the above is only true for Swift Affliction, which requires either a duration tag or an ability to hit. RF has neither.
Efficacy requires either a duration tag or the ability to deal damage. RF would seem to have the latter, even without a totem.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Controlled Destruction does not appear to be working for Tukohama's Vanguards as the sixth link. Use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance instead. It appears to do about as well as the other damage supports, and lets us drop the Herd the Flock passive and all minion resistance on jewels. In addition it buffs the Wicker Man damage.

This was concluded after recording 11 consecutive kills of Avarius, Reassembled (65). Raise Spectre was used together with each of the listed support gems on a 2-link. 1 x Tukohama's Vanguard was used.

No supports: 43 sec
Minion Damage: 32 sec
Elemental Focus: 30 sec
Burning Damage: 28 and 29 sec
Efficacy: 30 sec
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance: 33 and 32 sec
Controlled Destruction: 44, 40, and 43 sec
Hey all,

Any thoughts on a weapon before we get the scourge?

Im playing SSF, so scourge hard to find. Now use Sai with fear eessence for 75/72 blocks. For lvling in low lvl Brightbeak for fast shield charging and extra res. Also cybil's paws for Ball lightning not bad if u got trouble with playing without leech.
P.S. can anybody test, additional life from Clayshaper work for Wicked mans? If it work we can add chaos/lighting golem.
Last edited by Exelice on Aug 30, 2017, 10:24:25 AM
Thanks for this build. I will check it out in hopes it does better than the solar guards as they keep dying to physical damage like cyclone (I think). In grandmaster map for example
Last edited by aneruok1 on Aug 30, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
"
Natt wrote:
Use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance instead. It appears to do about as well as the other damage supports, and lets us drop the Herd the Flock passive and all minion resistance on jewels. In addition it buffs the Wicker Man damage.

Not sure 1 safed node and mod in jewel better then using chance to ignite for 5-link (29% more fire dmg and 10% inc. fire dmg by quality).
"
Natt wrote:
Controlled Destruction does not appear to be working for Tukohama's Vanguards as the sixth link. Use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance instead. It appears to do about as well as the other damage supports, and lets us drop the Herd the Flock passive and all minion resistance on jewels. In addition it buffs the Wicker Man damage.

This was concluded after recording 11 consecutive kills of Avarius, Reassembled (65). Raise Spectre was used together with each of the listed support gems on a 2-link. 1 x Tukohama's Vanguard was used.

No supports: 43 sec
Minion Damage: 32 sec
Elemental Focus: 30 sec
Burning Damage: 28 and 29 sec
Efficacy: 30 sec
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance: 33 and 32 sec
Controlled Destruction: 44, 40, and 43 sec

So it could be they actually don't have a spell tag?

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Tukohama%27s+Vanguard

[Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Burning Damage + Elemental Focus]

Hmmm maybe they do have a duration tag? Scorching ray has a duration tag and increased duration/less duration affects their totem up time.

If that is true.

- Swift Affliction Support
- Less duration (20% more and they will spam totems faster for clear)
- Efficacy support
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:

Hmmm maybe they do have a duration tag? Scorching ray has a duration tag and increased duration/less duration affects their totem up time.

If that is true.

- Swift Affliction Support
- Less duration (20% more and they will spam totems faster for clear)
- Efficacy support

They have duration tag, its true. Like a normal SR gem, but why no spell tag, its pretty interesting. About swift affliction and less dur, one bad point - its reduce duration for scorching ray stacks, and heavily reduce total dmg for single target. Efficacy work well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info