[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Darinio wrote:
Overgrown Ruins (T15) can be used for minions too

https://imgur.com/a/N5wYX

Thanks! Added to the list
Crypt (t9) and Torture chambers (t11) work too
"
Exelice wrote:
Crypt (t9) and Torture chambers (t11) work too

Thanks! List updated
Hey does swift affliction work with these?
Whelp, Arcade (T1) doesn't work now (i'm not a retard i double checked, no Vanguards possible).
So, for low level players you need to get dungeon, pray for no logout and farm as hell to get a lot of those.
"
vasterov wrote:
Whelp, Arcade (T1) doesn't work now (i'm not a retard i double checked, no Vanguards possible).
So, for low level players you need to get dungeon, pray for no logout and farm as hell to get a lot of those.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought I had the worst RNG ever. I think I stood there casting Desecrate for 30 minutes before giving up and said fuck it.
Main problem for summon this setup its always takohama's cause it's can be spawn only in Vaal, Chamber, Crypt, Belly (cant spawn RF guys), Prison, Library (cant spawn RF), Sewers and e.t tilesets (google tileset on wiki). And all this start with T3 (sewer/vaal pyramid). So u can start with Sewer map for T3, for both.
Last edited by Exelice on Aug 30, 2017, 5:03:36 AM
"
kevel55 wrote:
Hey does swift affliction work with these?

It's work only for Takohama's vanguard totems, RF doesnt have Duration tag.
Both summons get bonuses from Burn dmg/Minion dmg/Ele focus/Chance to ignite (29% only + quality). Another gems only for boost one spectre (conc/aoe for RF, Con destr/efficacy/swift for SR totems)
"
vasterov wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out, my bad!
Also u can add overground shrine to list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info