[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Found Vanguards in Atoll.

This is the first build I've played that allowed me to "beat the game/story" with no deaths! I now have 4 but I expected it at some point cause I like to test how much damage I can take and jump into full groups and convocation for fun. May transition to another build that is LL and uses different spectres eventually but that's more min-max to me. This build obviously works great as it is. Thanks for keeping it updated!
Mountain tileset (atoll, gorge, plateau, canyon) can spawn Vanguards, but block spawn Wicked man. So its no good map for summons.
Found vanguards/wicker man in Shaper piety boss room, TIER 17!

Also I modified your build a bit and ran with it on SC. I made a reddit post showcasing the damage with the vanguard. I put you as the source for my inspiration, hope you don't mind? Either way here's the link to the post so you can see for yourself if you want. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6x2faz/summoner_6_min_spectre_shaper_run_insane/
Delete this please
Last edited by killertje164 on Aug 30, 2017, 6:33:49 PM
"
killertje164 wrote:
Found vanguards/wicker man in Shaper piety boss room, TIER 17!

Also I modified your build a bit and ran with it on SC. I made a reddit post showcasing the damage with the vanguard. I put you as the source for my inspiration, hope you don't mind? Either way here's the link to the post so you can see for yourself if you want. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6x2faz/summoner_6_min_spectre_shaper_run_insane/

Glad you like the build! And really cool to see the potential of the build when pushed to its limits. Good work!
You can add Vaal Temple to the list. Wouldn't recommend going in there with double unique bosses but atleast you can summon your stuff there :P
Btw can confirm i was able to summon both in Shaper, aswell
Last edited by Dorlok on Aug 30, 2017, 8:52:22 PM
"
Dorlok wrote:
You can add Vaal Temple to the list. Wouldn't recommend going in there with double unique bosses but atleast you can summon your stuff there :P

Haha, yeah Pale Court is on the list as well so why not
Shaper Brutus room (T17) & Shaper Malachai room (T17) have Wicker/Vanguards too
Last edited by Darinio on Aug 31, 2017, 7:17:33 AM
"
Darinio wrote:
Shaper Brutus room (T17) & Shaper Malachai room (T17) have Wicker/Vanguards too

So there's a different table of monsters depending on the room you are in? That'd be interesting.. I know you can desecrate most monster types in the Shaper realm, but it can take a long time to get the right ones. I did that in the middle of a Shaper encounter once and ended up with 15 floaty balls waiting for me in the boss room when I finally entered
Last edited by Natt on Aug 31, 2017, 7:47:31 AM
hey,

im playing on xbox one and currently there is no option to target the corpses, so i have to check by myself what corpse could be an wicked man and what a vanguard.

for wicked man its easy, mobs helding axes. but for vanguards.... there are warriors and vanguards and both looking the same for me

any help, maybe with screenshots? how i can differentiate between vanguard and warrior ;O

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info