[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
TheLelik wrote:
So
minion ele res for spectre survivability
and
Swift Affliction for clear speed
in terms of 5Link using?

keep in mind that "commander of darkness" gives +20% resistances to all allies affected by your auras, so ideally you want a 20% quality clarity for the increased area of effect and should try to stay as near as possible to your spectres in order to keep their resistances capped, and in some fights this isn't always possible (although the spectres are very tanky anyways).
I got a 6 link and prefer to stick to minion and totem elemental resistances, in a 5 link I would go for Raise spectres - burning damage - minion and totem resistances - minion damage - elemental focus (leaving out swift affliction).

I always doubt the need of the Minion and Totem Res Gem. I've done shaper with 5L and even just stayed dead waiting for the spectres to finish shaper himself but they're damn tanky and not dead (granted, they're raised in Shaper Realm so lv83). Not sure if they can stand 2 or 3 shaper slam or beam but they always move around so it's a no brainer.

So I just use swift affliction in my 5L. I guess when I get 6L I'll just use Efficacy as 6th gem.

Natt wrote in his first post

"
Chance to Ignite: 29% damage multiplier that has been confirmed to work for both Wickers and Tukohamas.
Efficacy: 24% damage multiplier with increased duration.

wouldn't be chance to ignite a better choice at this point?
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 3, 2017, 4:50:27 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:

Natt wrote in his first post

"
Chance to Ignite: 29% damage multiplier that has been confirmed to work for both Wickers and Tukohamas.
Efficacy: 24% damage multiplier with increased duration.

wouldn't be chance to ignite a better choice at this point?

Oh thanks, did not notice that. I just meant that I think damage gems are better than Minion Totem Res gem since spectres can survive pretty much anything, except for chaos damage.

The chaos bosses in Overgrown Ruin Map can still wipe my party out easily.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 3, 2017, 5:01:23 AM
I know with AG dyadus gives burning damage but would dying breath and leer cast be better overall dps boost? Also, I have a 38% tri res life minion damage bone healm with 86 life and a tri res 112 life healm i can enchant in labs. Which would you use? And am also curious if anyone else uses a victarios shiled instead of all the listed ones? Are the power charges wirth it? I am also running much different flasks. 2 healing (one with bleed removal other with minion heal)a mana flask, basalt (with freeze removal) and a quick silver (curse removal). Any advice or thoughts? You can check my gear in profile and any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by NecropK on Oct 3, 2017, 9:56:13 AM

"
mi1688b wrote:

well I have a master degree in law, not math, so a little help to make the calculation easier would be appreciated xD
"
Giammafix wrote:
well I have a master degree in law, not math, so a little help to make the calculation easier would be appreciated xD

With you gear... could u do uber atziri? how much do to think to one like yours?
Amazing guide thank you very much! Deathless T15 and 16 maps as a first timer and a almost deathless shaper on my very first attempt(paniced and died once at the last phase but killed him after) Cheers! ^^
Greetings, Spectrum Masters!
What do you think about this unique jewel

compared to classic rare one:

?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

With you gear... could u do uber atziri? how much do to think to one like yours?

I apologize but I didn't understand the whole question, anyway yes, I've done uber atziri with just one death because of my very bad positioning
"
Giammafix wrote:
I apologize but I didn't understand the whole question, anyway yes, I've done uber atziri with just one death because of my very bad positioning

Sorry about my english, i'm still learning. Well, i tried to asked how much you spent on your gear and if you could do uber atziri with it. I want to know this because I only have 40ex, but don't know if its enough. This league was the first time i did shaper (i can do Shaper with my warchief totem pretty ez, but I failed so hard trying to do uber atziri - 2 times), but i still want to do uber atziri i have 4 sets, I won't try it again until I'm sure I can do it. I dunno if I wrote everything correctly lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info