[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Do you think guys that in the patch they give us same zone spectres level?
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this build on the CA build on the Ranger forum. I picked it up because I've been sleep deprived and needed a build that wasn't too unforgiving. This hit the mark perfectly. I was able to bang through Kitava without any deaths for the first time since starting playing PoE. Can't wait to see how the build works out in maps.

Again, thanks, and best of luck.

P.S. enjoy the 3.0.2
Buddha Bunny
So for the leveling you just head straight to the listed nodes? I notice some of the nodes are not in the final tree. Was this a mistake or do you just respec them later?
"
OMG, I need to QUICKLY GRAB EVERY 6L VIS MORTIS

They just went up 50-75% lol.
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
I apologize but I didn't understand the whole question, anyway yes, I've done uber atziri with just one death because of my very bad positioning

Sorry about my english, i'm still learning. Well, i tried to asked how much you spent on your gear and if you could do uber atziri with it. I want to know this because I only have 40ex, but don't know if its enough. This league was the first time i did shaper (i can do Shaper with my warchief totem pretty ez, but I failed so hard trying to do uber atziri - 2 times), but i still want to do uber atziri i have 4 sets, I won't try it again until I'm sure I can do it. I dunno if I wrote everything correctly lul
40ex is plenty. The only expensive parts for this build are the 6L chest and 3 mod jewels, and neither of those are required.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Nitsujmah wrote:
So for the leveling you just head straight to the listed nodes? I notice some of the nodes are not in the final tree. Was this a mistake or do you just respec them later?
I did the nodes in the order listed with the exception of Elemental Equilibrium - because at that point I was still using SRS instead of spectres. I picked that up as soon as I switched over to spectres. OTOH, I suspect that the tree order is a lot more flexible than most builds.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Nitsujmah wrote:

In my experience, just reach the nodes however you like. It does not affect performance of your build very much before say lv60. Generally, SRS is very strong at low level for both clearing and bosses even in a 3L (esp if you have +level minion item), when you get a 4L +1 minion helm, you're good to go, although some spells are also very good (you stack a lot of Int so any spell can work, e.g. firestorm, arc, frost bolt, whatever). Of course in HC you need to focus on taking life nodes and block nodes first. I think some nodes on tree can be customizable since your spectres are very strong, a few more or less damage nodes do not matter, but most important ones are minion leech and minion life which help them survive end game.

Just my personal taste, I wanted to try spectre at early as possible and I'm playing scrub core so I do not care about death so I just rush all damage nodes. However, spectres seem only to work after you get the Soul Weaver ascendancy and get at least Kitava's Herald (Act 5), Tukohama's Vanguard (Act 6), then Solar Guard, then Wicker Man. Do note that it's kinda difficult to do bosses with spectres before Act 6 and possibly Act 7 before you got Solar Guard.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 4, 2017, 4:12:28 AM
don't worry guys, GGG doesn't want us to have fun, so I guess that after this update, if the build becomes mainstream, the spectres will be nerfed to death, I'll enjoy this build until it lasts XD
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 4, 2017, 4:21:18 AM
I hope they just nerf its damage slightly to say requiring at least 6L to do shaper. Of course if it becomes too meta, the nerf axe will fall for sure.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 4, 2017, 4:23:12 AM
there are duelist and marauder builds which can kill the shaper even earlier than this one so I personally wouldn't touch a thing about spectres, but you know, if people start to complain about this on reddit the danger is real
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 4, 2017, 4:41:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info