[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

hahah tried shaper on hc again, this time with 3 vg + wicker + 25 lvl AG, he died so fast, he maybe tried to slam me only 1 or 2 times for 3 phases and it was only 1 aoe phase for 3 phases.
ruby flask atleast this time)
Spoiler

just noticed by my own screenshot that clarity was turned off whole run, since i switched belt for lower desecrate cd and has it in my belt, nice potato hc player....
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 1, 2017, 7:14:51 PM
Been doing this build and it's amazing. Haven't tried summoner since ages and this just blows any other build out of the water.

My only problem was finding out what maps spawned wickers and vanguards.
Lifting nerd bro guide has a list so i'll paste it here for anyone that needs it.

Wicker man and vanguard locations:

- Tier 4: Dungeon.
- Tier 7: Cells.
- Tier 9: Temple.
- Tier 11: Chateau.
- Tier 12: Residence, Crematorium & Necropolis.
- Tier 13: Scriptorium.
- Tier 14: Maze & Palace.
- Tier 15: Overgrown Ruins.
- Tier 16: Forge of the Phoenix & Lair of the Hydra.
"
Nauds wrote:
What level 20 gems do you guys Vaal first? Just curious which ones to prioritize in getting to level 21

Definitely Raise Spectre and the other support gems for it if you want. But I guess you probably know the downside to vaaling a gem.

This league, vaal 14 gems - 7 each blade flurry and ancestral warchief, and the result was 0 21 level gems :(.
"
Drkevlar wrote:
Been doing this build and it's amazing. Haven't tried summoner since ages and this just blows any other build out of the water.

My only problem was finding out what maps spawned wickers and vanguards.
Lifting nerd bro guide has a list so i'll paste it here for anyone that needs it.

Wicker man and vanguard locations:

- Tier 4: Dungeon.
- Tier 7: Cells.
- Tier 9: Temple.
- Tier 11: Chateau.
- Tier 12: Residence, Crematorium & Necropolis.
- Tier 13: Scriptorium.
- Tier 14: Maze & Palace.
- Tier 15: Overgrown Ruins.
- Tier 16: Forge of the Phoenix & Lair of the Hydra.

There is a list of maps which spawn wickers and vanguards in the first post under the Spectre section and it is pretty accurate. Although you must be aware of maps mods that may not give you the desired spectres such as inhabited by Skeletons, Ghosts, Humanoids.
Hi, guys!
Need an advise about optimal 5link setup. Should I stick with this:

or swap
minion ele res for Swift Affliction?
Thnx!
Last edited by TheLelik on Oct 2, 2017, 3:30:56 AM
For some reason 6L vis mortis became much more expensive than I remember earlier this league. Is this some price fixer work or spectre build suddenly became more popular? Should I just try to 6L my vis?
TYVM for this build, As a noob I was able to do red maps with little to no problem at all on a 5-Link Vis Mortis.

BTW Also killed Shaper on my first try . Got this
drop.. :D
Last edited by Cyphrym on Oct 2, 2017, 5:34:34 AM
"
TheLelik wrote:
Hi, guys!
Need an advise about optimal 5link setup. Should I stick with this:

or swap
minion ele res for Swift Affliction?
Thnx!

if you can cap your spectres resistances with the Herd the flock passive and a + %minion resistances jewel, go for swift affliction; otherwise stick to minion and totem elemental resistances
"
wiwigvn wrote:
For some reason 6L vis mortis became much more expensive than I remember earlier this league. Is this some price fixer work or spectre build suddenly became more popular? Should I just try to 6L my vis?

I never accepted that ridicolous price on a 6 link vis mortis (to be honest I remember they costed like 560+ chaos earlier) so I managed to 6 link it myself and got it in like 800-900 fuses
@Giammafix
Thnx for the reply!
How can I calculate my minions ele resistance?
Looks like
Wicker Man have 20/20/20
Tukohamas Vanguard 40/0/0
So... I have +16 Herd the Flock and It's gona be:
36/36/36 and 56/16/16
Far away from the cap...
Is it I' wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info