[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi! I'm planning to go back to this build in Incursion, after playing it in Abyss and playing something else in Bestiary. Now after the Mistress of Sacrifice changes, I'm happy to see that it's still possible to get up to 75/75 Block with Bone Offering.

But, the original post doesn't mention shaped shields, isn't one like this best in slot for a rare shield? This is the one I got in Abyss, one might be able to get one like this with even higher block chance. Isn't insta recovering life on block superior?

I tested it with a friend of mine, with dual CwDT setup (one with Desecrate and one with Bone Offering) and his endgame Blade Flurry char was not able to kill me in PvP with me being AFK.

Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Hi! I'm planning to go back to this build in Incursion, after playing it in Abyss and playing something else in Bestiary. Now after the Mistress of Sacrifice changes, I'm happy to see that it's still possible to get up to 75/75 Block with Bone Offering.

But, the original post doesn't mention shaped shields, isn't one like this best in slot for a rare shield? This is the one I got in Abyss, one might be able to get one like this with even higher block chance. Isn't insta recovering life on block superior?

I tested it with a friend of mine, with dual CwDT setup (one with Desecrate and one with Bone Offering) and his endgame Blade Flurry char was not able to kill me in PvP with me being AFK.

Ye, I bought this should yesterday
And it's op. Also let me drop the stone of lazwhar
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Ye, I bought this should yesterday
And it's op. Also let me drop the stone of lazwhar

Nice one! Out of curiosity, how much was it?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Nice one! Out of curiosity, how much was it?

xD he put it up for fixed 1 exalt.
Last edited by TrueEdge on May 18, 2018, 1:50:03 PM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
ok upgraded my Gear again and I must say, my shield is op xD

What can I change next?
After finally getting a Rumi's at lvl99 in Flashback SSF and witnessing the actual difference it makes in a stressful situation, I just can't stop wondering why do some people not use it and prefer things like stacking RD jewels. ;_;

P.S. Even though I'm technically not using the burning spectres, I still made sure to use the name field of my character to send devs a message - so please cheer for me!
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Autofire2 wrote:

Thanks! And I think I sorted it out now, it was a slightly tricky to turn the privacy settings off .

You'll need to follow the build guide and level up more before we can really be of much use. You are still under L80 and missing skills as per the build guide instructions.

Doing slightly better now, above the level with a fuller skillset though the setups seem to vary so I'm not sure when I'm "done" or if I'm missing any critical skill. One thing I could do is swap out my "on hit" desecrate/Bone offering for a manual Flesh offering + Bone Offering + Faster Casting + Increased Duration

And I definitely have to finish the last Ascendency, waiting for an easy uberlab.

I can now get through 12-13 tier maps with some difficulty, though I'm about to hit a wall again with 14. The Dark Forest boss punked me, though it showed me the usefuleness of having a staunching flask (and the mods made him OP anyway, it was a corrupted map)

At what point do I switch to TVs? Guardian maps?

Thanks!
Last edited by Autofire2 on May 18, 2018, 5:55:25 PM
"
Autofire2 wrote:
I can now get through 12-13 tier maps with some difficulty, though I'm about to hit a wall again with 14. The Dark Forest boss punked me, though it showed me the usefuleness of having a staunching flask (and the mods made him OP anyway, it was a corrupted map)

At what point do I switch to TVs? Guardian maps?

Thanks!

Solar Guards can carry you up to T15. I made the switch when I did T15 Elder, The Shaper's Guardians, and the Shaper himself.

Also, your flasks are one of your biggest defensive layers. Most people always carry a bleed immunity, freeze immunity, and curse immunity flask on them most of the time. I have about 20 different flasks rolled for various situations. I tend to carry maybe 2-4 extra on me at any given time aside from the ones on my belt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUksE20sICY&feature=youtu.be

Just killed my first Shaper yesterday. Threw this video together pretty quickly.

Sorry for potential ear murder and cliche music.
Congratulations! And good point about the flasks. I doubled up on healing flasks, got a staunching, dousing and Rumis. I think this give me a decent spread but I still, for example, end up dying a couple times on the Core boss.

All told, it's not so bad but clearly could get better and beefier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info