[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

When do you usually spec out of Deep Wisdom and take the left hand route?

I assume its just whenever the MoM math works out. What level/stage of the game does that usually happen for you in league?
"
So I have been playing this build in BHC and I just recently switched from Solar Guards to TVs for the endgame bosses.

My Animate Guardian is using Dual Dyadus, Zandethus' Cassock, Victario's Goathide Boots, Southbound Gloves and a Bringer of Rain.

I need a few more memory fragments (13-15) so I'll be killing it again a few more times with the 2nd character map opening trick and I don't think the rest of the kills will present any significant issues.

Seems I've missed something somewhere. Can someone explain the 'trick' please.
Hello! Did anyone check is Tukohama Fortress working with spectres? Because im playing with it and... they do not do more totems. Never. So i am qietly sure, what GGG fixed it like they fixed controlled destruction with spectres.
"
Barmaley65 wrote:
Hello! Did anyone check is Tukohama Fortress working with spectres? Because im playing with it and... they do not do more totems. Never. So i am qietly sure, what GGG fixed it like they fixed controlled destruction with spectres.

It's mentioned in the OP. Tukohama's Fortress seems to not work too well with TVs after the 3.1 patch.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Finally 100, and first place in SSF SC. Even though I was technically using SGs, the base of the build is still Natt's max-block build, with Uberelite's variation using Fragility jewels and Wyrmsign + Ahn's Heritage for clearspeed.

Block is still king. It's harder now to reach reasonable block (especially in SSF and especially with Earth Drinker cards being VERY rare), but even ~40-45 the build feels quite safe to place even with a bouquet of Flashback mods in T12+ maps. Red Elder and his Guardians were quite easy too, there's enough time to swap the green gem between Slower Proj and GMP between the phases on Elder, and the fight is quite easy. I didn't use TVs even once during the event.

Still, as the name of my character indicates, I pray and hope for WM's return. Honestly, SGs aren't really that much faster than pre-nerf WMs with inc. aoe. Especially considering that Undending Hunger jewel is very rare - I got mine at lvl 99.5.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Finally 100, and first place in SSF SC. Even though I was technically using SGs, the base of the build is still Natt's max-block build, with Uberelite's variation using Fragility jewels and Wyrmsign + Ahn's Heritage for clearspeed.

Block is still king. It's harder now to reach reasonable block (especially in SSF and especially with Earth Drinker cards being VERY rare), but even ~40-45 the build feels quite safe to place even with a bouquet of Flashback mods in T12+ maps. Red Elder and his Guardians were quite easy too, there's enough time to swap the green gem between Slower Proj and GMP between the phases on Elder, and the fight is quite easy. I didn't use TVs even once during the event.

Still, as the name of my character indicates, I pray and hope for WM's return. Honestly, SGs aren't really that much faster than pre-nerf WMs with inc. aoe. Especially considering that Undending Hunger jewel is very rare - I got mine at lvl 99.5.

Congrat's, mate. Well done.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
So I have been playing this build in BHC and I just recently switched from Solar Guards to TVs for the endgame bosses.

My Animate Guardian is using Dual Dyadus, Zandethus' Cassock, Victario's Goathide Boots, Southbound Gloves and a Bringer of Rain.

I need a few more memory fragments (13-15) so I'll be killing it again a few more times with the 2nd character map opening trick and I don't think the rest of the kills will present any significant issues.

If you have a T15 Elder spawn, but you don't have all your Shaper memory fragments, you can open up the map that your Elder is on with one character, log to another character, clear it, and you will get the next fragment, but the Elder will remain on your map.

With the recently announced changes to how the Elder and Shaper memory fragments work, this will no longer be a thing I don't think.
"
"
Kellog wrote:
"

If you have a T15 Elder spawn, but you don't have all your Shaper memory fragments, you can open up the map that your Elder is on with one character, log to another character, clear it, and you will get the next fragment, but the Elder will remain on your map.

With the recently announced changes to how the Elder and Shaper memory fragments work, this will no longer be a thing I don't think.

Thanks for the reply. For some reason I thought it was an Animate Guardian thing. Guess I need to learn to read!
Hi, Just killed my first normal Shaper. With a 5L.
Thx for the build !
How much "Controlled destruction" is better if using Solar Guards ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info