[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
sol3k wrote:
Hey, does anyone have experience playing this build and golemancer one (flame golem 101)? I'm curious how both builds compare in terms of clearing and survivability.

Pure golem build might have better clear speed, but no other summoner build (even the unearth spectre bomb build) can compete with Tukohama Vanguard's single target damage.

This build also survives better cuz you end up with more eHP and higher block chance.
Thanks for the help!

Another couple questions, if anyone is up for answering:

1. Do you take Invoker or Mistress of Sacrifice first? It seems to say take both on normal lab at different points.

2. When does the animated guardian come into play? Endgame, since you can't use the Dyadus till then? I've just got a Stone Golem atm.

Cheers!
"
Autofire2 wrote:
Thanks for the help!

1. Do you take Invoker or Mistress of Sacrifice first? It seems to say take both on normal lab at different points.

2. When does the animated guardian come into play? Endgame, since you can't use the Dyadus till then? I've just got a Stone Golem atm.

Cheers!

It's only because of personal preference, but I don't use the animate guardian until the skill gem is at Level 19, because i'm paranoid about constantly losing all the gear.

Having said that though, I've killed Shaper & all the Guardians the last 3 leagues in a row now with this build, without even having the Animate Guardian equipped. Did the same for Red Tier Elder this league, too. You don't even notice the damage difference honestly until your playing in a group of 6 & that's when the damage really shines, while everyone else's builds slow down against T15+ bosses.
Thoughts about running this for the flashback event?
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
I need advice for minotaur guardian . I dont know wether im standing in the wrong place or whats going on .

Can beat the other 3 guardians deathless , just minotaur .

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMGSQj0DF8NzREtFCAWbxhWGjgaPhpsHKcczhzcJKonLyj6KpgrUCycMtE1kjbpOlg8LUGHRARFR0WdSU9KyEyzTblQR1NSU6VVxlcrWfNakV8qXz9nm2h0aPJqQ2qsa9ttGW6qcql5OXyDfRh99X7igseDX4PMg9uFMoVgiECPGpAzkFWXLZitmuCbiqIApqyofarErJisqq4-r6e18rc-uJO8qrzqvYK-T8BmxPbGrsy80B_Tj9P72L3ZC9le2mLfiuNq5FHpAunV6-Tr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yL_JF99f56PqA_gr-VP6B_o_-sw%3D%3D

Im using 3 flame golems with the 4 golem jewels .

Im not sure what im doing wrong other than standing in the wrong spot out of the circle , any help please ?
What kind of life / mana / block numbers do you have with that gear setup? Golems aren't really going to be useful in that battle. I went in with spectres, stone golem, and AG to maximize my single target DPS. He doesn't live long enough to even hit me. Not like I'm standing around waiting for him to try, mind you!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Yoluun wrote:
Damn good idea IMO. It's easy to gear and cheap.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Autofire2 wrote:
Thanks for the help!

Cheers!

It's only because of personal preference, but I don't use the animate guardian until the skill gem is at Level 19, because i'm paranoid about constantly losing all the gear.

Having said that though, I've killed Shaper & all the Guardians the last 3 leagues in a row now with this build, without even having the Animate Guardian equipped. Did the same for Red Tier Elder this league, too. You don't even notice the damage difference honestly until your playing in a group of 6 & that's when the damage really shines, while everyone else's builds slow down against T15+ bosses.

Thanks Adam!

I just checked the pastebin, and I assume the discrepancies between the final paste and the initial "leveling" node path explained comes from using passive regret points to remove the Potency of Will path and the Deep Wisdom path?

Since they're not very powerful late-game.
"
Autofire2 wrote:
Thanks Adam!

I just checked the pastebin, and I assume the discrepancies between the final paste and the initial "leveling" node path explained comes from using passive regret points to remove the Potency of Will path and the Deep Wisdom path?

Since they're not very powerful late-game.

The build and the tree are really flexible for this build, you can pretty well do as you please.

Here's my version of the tree and gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Adambjjoz/characters (Character name is "BestBurningSpectres"). I took down all the Guardians and Shaper deathless on the 5-link chest and gear your seeing there. I actually did the Guardians with a Bisco's amulet, no cold flask and one Ventor's magic find ring.

I wouldn't even consider my gear above-average for this build. There's no L21 gems, I only have a level 2 empower and L19 guardian gem. Most of the jewels on the tree were self-crafted, none of them are Ex-slammed or corrupted for an extra stat roll. Everything you see there was obtained for less than 2 Exalted Orb's in the first week or two of the league when everything is still expensive. I could probably pimp out the gear with another 2Ex worth of investment and increase the damage and surviveability big time. IMO there is no point though, as I'm not shaping Uber-Elder, so the currency is better off invested into creating other new characters I've never tried before.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on May 3, 2018, 2:56:34 AM
"
Yoluun wrote:

It's pretty much the go-too build for those wanting to do everything in the 3-week race, except actually win the race to 100 probably.

- It's VERY easy to level doing nothing but running SRS.
- You can level via SRS, Zombies or Spectres (or all 3!!!), using pretty much the exact same levelling gear and skill gem colours/links.
- It's cheap and easy to gear up.
- There are plenty of unique's you can use to boost the levelling process that cost almost nothing even on day 1 of a new league.
- The damage can go through the roof playing with a group while levelling via auras/curses - - you don't even need a dedicated support character to do it.
- You have most of the max damage and surviveability nodes on the tree for your minions/spectres/SRS by the end of Act 5, making Act's 6-10 dead easy and quick to clear.
- The build is Hardcore friendly.
- You get Mind Over Matter early in the levelling process to keep you tanky as hell.
- You can easily man-handle the levelling process via nothing other than a 4-link chest and a self-crafted +1 or +2 wand.
- Once levelled to maps, doing the Uber Lab is a piece of cake.
- Once at maps, the gear needs as little investment as 1Ex-2Ex to be geared enough to mop up every map and it's mod's in the game, right through to Shaper.
I beat Uber Elder yesterday on my 2nd attempt on hardcore.

The first time all of my spectres died, my AG died, and I ran out of portals. Basically once I lost my spectres and dps, the eyeballs pooped degen everywhere and it was too hard to move around. I was using Kaom's Root for the first attempt fearing the freeze/chill but I gave up my arc/curse setup and my spectres ran around stupid not attacking anything lol.

On my successful attempt, I used up 3 portals since my AG almost died once and one of my spectres died once. I didn't use Kaom's Root and kept my 4 spectres. I also switched my Pantheon to Brine and Yugul. Swapped one of my potion for a sapphire flask with speed.

My AG is wearing 2x Dyadus, Belly, Voll's Vision, Atziri's Step with 2% regen enchant, and Southbound.

Last edited by hobbes3k on May 3, 2018, 5:37:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info