[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Took a huge break during mid-Abyss, missed the entirety of Bestiary and now I'm thinking about trying the event, going SSF this time (after ending up 7th Necro during the Harbinger event, with 1-6 places being aura-necros). Is it a good idea? Is this even a good idea to attempt this build SSF, considering the need for quite some tricky specific items? The good thing about this build + SSF is that it shouldn't have any issues doing uber lab as soon as it becomes available; also, even quite undergeared spectres should be able to constantly push higher maps and continue to open up the atlas. What worries me most is the end-game - sometime after the first week. What would you plan, what would you adjust for lvl ~95 and beyond, in case of very bad luck with drops? Which league affixes to go after? I personally have never seen, say, Vis Mortis @ Cadiro (and I've actually seen Manor and HH at him), so I'm not sure whether he's that viable for a SSF spectre-necro.

Also, there's another issue... I have no freaking idea about Bestiary. Going through the whole list of changes is fine, but I'll still spend a tremendous amount of time in-game figuring out all the new stuff and making decisions. Could anyone please give me a quick run-down on important Bestiary things that relate directly to our build?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Took a huge break during mid-Abyss, missed the entirety of Bestiary and now I'm thinking about trying the event, going SSF this time (after ending up 7th Necro during the Harbinger event, with 1-6 places being aura-necros). Is it a good idea? Is this even a good idea to attempt this build SSF, considering the need for quite some tricky specific items? The good thing about this build + SSF is that it shouldn't have any issues doing uber lab as soon as it becomes available; also, even quite undergeared spectres should be able to constantly push higher maps and continue to open up the atlas. What worries me most is the end-game - sometime after the first week. What would you plan, what would you adjust for lvl ~95 and beyond, in case of very bad luck with drops? Which league affixes to go after? I personally have never seen, say, Vis Mortis @ Cadiro (and I've actually seen Manor and HH at him), so I'm not sure whether he's that viable for a SSF spectre-necro.

Also, there's another issue... I have no freaking idea about Bestiary. Going through the whole list of changes is fine, but I'll still spend a tremendous amount of time in-game figuring out all the new stuff and making decisions. Could anyone please give me a quick run-down on important Bestiary things that relate directly to our build?

SSF isn't that hard. What you must have is a Bones of Ullr, which you simply chance from silk slippers from act 3. Then I would farm humility cards from aqueducts for a Tabula. Tabula with 3 spectres can kill Shaper.
Hello! Damage shown in your videos impressive, but i can't understand how u manage to raise it. Currently i running a bit different build with 3 TV spectres and 4 flame golems with chayula amulet, but mechanic is pretty much same. I tried uber atziri, but my spectres died a lot and damaging much lower then in some of u videos, ever when i tried 6l setup.
Last edited by alexandro_108 on May 4, 2018, 5:49:01 PM
just look on my build i runing the same just 4 spectre and 3 fire golem.
ny spectre never die even vs Uber elder
"
Anakin86 wrote:
just look on my build i runing the same just 4 spectre and 3 fire golem.
ny spectre never die even vs Uber elder

Hi! U need to change privacy settings, can't look at u build
Southbound mah dude

For 5L Solar Guards do I drop GMP or Fire Pen (/CD) or what?
"
Boozler wrote:
For 5L Solar Guards do I drop GMP or Fire Pen (/CD) or what?

For SG go Minion Damage - Spell Echo - GMP - Fire Pen

if you want to recolor chest for SG setup you can swap Fire Pen for Faster Projectiles, or Ele Focus, i really like Fast Proj
Hey guys, first time Spectre Summoner. No clue what to update in Flashback Softcore atm lvl 88 and got 4 1/2 ex spare.

Here's my Gear

Not really sure why, but I feel I could improve some items. Also my flask are dog shit xD

Was looking for rare shield with life and block chance applied to spells so I could get a better amulet, but then what amulet? Also probably should get better jewels or stygian belt.

Also I have an AG gem equipped but never used him xD

What would you advise me?
Last edited by TrueEdge on May 9, 2018, 3:52:18 PM
best two curses to use? temp chains and flamability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info