[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Can u open ur Profile Taxi_Driver so i can take a look at it and see if i can improve something? Cheers :-)
Just switched to fire golems. Changed shield (need +2 for AG, because helmet is now used by golems) and helmet. Clear speed is really good, not worse than SG's, but loosed some survivability. Also, I lose my CWDT+Bone Offering+Faster Casting setup (it was in my shield)

As for now - I like it and I think that I won't change it back, shaper and guardians dying as fast and easy as before, Red Elder is even easier (4 TVs still kill him super fast and golems clear mobs super fast =D ). Only left to test this setup with Uber Elder, but I think it won't be worse than prev setup.

I have also experimenting with my tree and +1 Curse node, I found that this one curse is better than some life nodes for me and my minions
Hi, I love your build, but is there any suggested link if i want to run the shaper helmet for the tv spectres. I dont know whitch gem i should swap off for the zombie.
hey, I just recorded this to show a friend so i'll post here too.

Full shaper run with 4 TV spectres and 3 flame golems. PoB link in description :) It's in standard but (almost) no legacy items used :)

I would love to try uber elder but i have only 13 memory fragments :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNKLEsjFTcU
Killed uber elder today with a slight adjusted tree.
Needed 3 attempts for the kill but it's just practice.
First one was with a lvl 21 animated guardian 3TV and 1 wicker which failed as guardian died and dmg was missing a bit, which isn't good when you are not good at that fight.
Last attempt which worked quite good was 4 TV and lvl 23 guardian (+2 on helmet and +1 from a lvl 2 empower) which was enough to keep him alive and a stone golem.

I think it also works ok with 3 TV and 1 wicker but couldn't test it yet.

There is still room for improvements but it's totally doable with this build without too much investments.

Cheers.
how well would this build do if using United in Dream? Trying to figure out if worth the cost.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
how well would this build do if using United in Dream? Trying to figure out if worth the cost.

Not really well as TV doesn't "hit" with their totems.
Also you will lose mana for MOM cause of envy aura.
So you only get minion dmg and chaos res for minions which isn't worth it.
The Scourge would be a better choice in case for dmg.

With Golems attached it is ok I think but still you don't need it as the dmg is enough.
in bestiary league Aspect of the Spider aura is a way better choice than United in dream, considering that reserves only 25% of our mana and increases the damage taken by the affected targets from any source up to 15%.
you need an open suffix on a piece of your gear to craft it though, but after it you can still add a master crafted mod.
many people with spectres have used it for the uber elder fight 'cause it's a nice multiplier
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

With Golems attached it is ok I think but still you don't need it as the dmg is enough.

what about using Solar Guards when mapping? still not worth it?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

what about using Solar Guards when mapping? still not worth it?

I've used Solar Guards all the league long with Ahn's Heritage, Wyrmsign, 2 Fragility jewels and Unending Hunger:

imho they're still the best options for mapping and have a good single target.

but the problem is that you will have to resummon the Vanguards or recolor your chest every time you want to kill an endgame boss faster (speaking of Uber Atziri and Uber Elder).
note that the Solar guards with proper gems/jewels/link can handle all the other content without problems (killed the red elder, the bestiary bosses and the shaper easily)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info