[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Sooo I need advice guys. I've been playing this build in standard (char: peyotte if anyone is curious), and I LOVE it. It's insane. I'm playing with TVs in chest and flame golems in a +3 socketed minion gems bone helmet (so +40%dmg). So i was thinking, how awesome would it be to have a helmet like that that was also an elder base :D. Since I couldn't find a base in std (100+ex lol std prices) I bought one in Bestiary.

So ideally I was going for +2 to socketed minion gems and minion damage support. Life/mana are a plus obviously.

But I hit this:

which can be multimodded for +life and +mana.

Do you guys think it would be good enough to use TVs in helmet and fire golems in chest 6L ? Is this even as good as I think it is or am I mistaken and it's useless (tell me why pls) ?

Any advice welcome :D
Last edited by peioe on Apr 13, 2018, 7:04:24 PM
hello everybody, do you think that is it worth mastercrafting this amulet?

since 40% block chance applied to spells and good stats are pretty rare on the market, I thought I could craft "suffixes cannot be changed", scour it, leave the amulet with only the block chance to spells and the aspect of the spider (both suffixes if I remember correctly), craft "extra crafted mods" and add maximum life (prefix), an elemental resistance, and flat mana or armour.

this is going to cost 3 ex and more, hoping to get good rolls, I wouldn't normally do this but I really can't find a decent amulet with similar stats for a reasonable price...
"
peioe wrote:
Sooo I need advice guys. I've been playing this build in standard (char: peyotte if anyone is curious), and I LOVE it. It's insane. I'm playing with TVs in chest and flame golems in a +3 socketed minion gems bone helmet (so +40%dmg). So i was thinking, how awesome would it be to have a helmet like that that was also an elder base :D. Since I couldn't find a base in std (100+ex lol std prices) I bought one in Bestiary.

So ideally I was going for +2 to socketed minion gems and minion damage support. Life/mana are a plus obviously.

But I hit this:

which can be multimodded for +life and +mana.

Do you guys think it would be good enough to use TVs in helmet and fire golems in chest 6L ? Is this even as good as I think it is or am I mistaken and it's useless (tell me why pls) ?

Any advice welcome :D

How was clear speed with golems? I'm looking to get a +2 gems with minion damage elder helm and run TV in chest but not sure if +3 bone would be better.
Hey i got a quick question that i couldn't find answer online
The scourge is said to give us all ups and downs that affects our minions, but does the passive tree nodes like %hp regen, hp and such also affects us in that case?

EDIT: Nevermind learnt to read and it says damage not everything my bad!
Last edited by Kharn7 on Apr 13, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
AG affect solar guards dps? or they are useful only with TVs?
Last edited by Ithras on Apr 14, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
"
dperls wrote:
How was clear speed with golems? I'm looking to get a +2 gems with minion damage elder helm and run TV in chest but not sure if +3 bone would be better.

Clear speed rlly nice with golems and 4xTV =)
But you lose 4 jews = 28% life / 60min dam / same mana / res + AG (i mean 4/5L AG)

i died with that setup with internet problems =\
--> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DEM0ON/characters/DEMON_Zzzz

Now i have 2 haracters (that better):

1. ez Boss-killer (4TV + nice AG + 2 curse + asp/spider)
2. and map clear speed = 7 big Zombi *=*

/look in profile if intersting :>

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
IMO clear speed is really really nice with 4TVs and 3 flame golems. Been clearing everything up to shaper without issues. Did my first deathless shaper runs, he dies so fast it's easy AF lol :p

If anyone wants it i have this for sale, pm me @psychyoo

Last edited by peioe on Apr 17, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
finished the challenges and killed the endgame bosses except the uber elder with Solar guards, they're not as fast as Vanguards in boss killing but have the best clearspeed among spectres, with rampage you fly through maps
Just killed Uber Elder. Not a clean fight (I died twice), but way easier than I thought consider it was my first try and I only watched like 3 videos of the fight beforehand. Here are something to share for summoners out there want to do this challenge:

1. Animate Guardian will die quite fast. You must have lvl4 Emp, lvl 21 AG AND put him in a +2 minion helm or +1 shield to have a chance of saving him, but I really doubt it. However, it doesn't matter as I finished 80% of the fight without him.

2. 4 TVs + 3 golems seems to be the best setup for this fight. TVs have insane single target damage (as long as you switch target appropriately with Arc). It's just crazy how quick they burn down the bosses. Golems help with ads phase and drawing aggro occasionally. The golems might die (once or twice) but we have no trouble resummoning them.

3. Brine King, Yugul and Aquamarine Flask work wonder.

I have started this build few days ago, hit 85 lvl and done deathless vaal temple, guardians and shaper with 5L vis mortis, I'm really enjoying it, my favorite build so far. After leveling up little more and upgrading my items I will check uber atziri and uber elder :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info