[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Rarity: Rare
Doom Corona
Royal Burgonet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 452 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65 (unmet)
Str: 148
--------
Sockets: R B
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Immolate
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
+139 to Accuracy Rating
+56 to maximum Life
Minions have 25% increased maximum Life
18% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~b/o 10 chaos
Uber elder down at lvl 87, 5k hp/1,1k es and 1800 unreserved mana. Died 2 times only, 1st time i kill it!

The block is really op lol. I play with 4 TV and 3 fire golem and 1 animate. Animate didnt die (lvl 28 tho), fire golem 1 died but easy to resummon, TV didnt die.

Spoiler

Thanks for the build and thanks for everyone posting here, giving ideas. Theres so many way to build around.

Update : Uber atziri down too, deathless.

Spoiler
Last edited by Feurn on Apr 18, 2018, 3:28:12 PM
If i changed my ascendancy from the minion one to the element one for the Fire golems would that have a major affect on my specters
Where I can find a tree with the fire golem version of this build?
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Where I can find a tree with the fire golem version of this build?

You can check my "peyotte" char if you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/peioe/characters

Killed uber elder with it today :) Was hard af though !
Last edited by peioe on Apr 18, 2018, 8:59:25 PM
so what to socket in this?

Fire Golem or Spectre?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 18, 2018, 9:50:10 PM
Any benefits to going low life with this build? how viable would that be
pretty sure this is cheating. Running 6L Vis Mortis with flame golems and pseudo 7L helm with solar guards and did Merciless Lab at 62 and then cleared Torched Courts and Desecrated Chambers before Ravaged Square reset. I honestly dont even know what purpose zombies serve at this point.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 19, 2018, 2:13:50 AM
Their main role is "meat shield"

@Feurn
Could you share your defensive stats?

"
Feurn wrote:
Uber elder down at lvl 87, 5k hp/1,1k es and 1800 unreserved mana. Died 2 times only, 1st time i kill it!

The block is really op lol. I play with 4 TV and 3 fire golem and 1 animate. Animate didnt die (lvl 28 tho), fire golem 1 died but easy to resummon, TV didnt die.

Spoiler

Thanks for the build and thanks for everyone posting here, giving ideas. Theres so many way to build around.

Update : Uber atziri down too, deathless.

Spoiler
"
@Feurn
Could you share your defensive stats?

No problem. Stats with Bone offering up, because its always up. I get max block with rumi's flask.

Still a lot of place i could get better gear, but still killed everything in the game (didnt try Chayula).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info