[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Asanta01 wrote:
So, with tukohama shield you lose all mana and its converted to blood magic thus ,aking mom completely useless. is there any suggestion on replacing that lost survivability or is it just something to deal with when gaining that much more damage?
Don't use Necromantic Aegis and that shield any more - that was nerfed pretty badly in 3.1.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I see under the AG tab on the OP that there are a lot of uniques listed... for the AG to wear? I just got my Dyadus and dont want it to die. Whats the best thing to give it, or should I follow whats posted?

Also The Bringer of Rain helmet says 'cannot use chest armor.' Does that apply to the AG, so the AG cant use a chest piece? Because it looks like you want it to have a chest piece.

Or is all I need are the mentioned gloves and helmet with resists? I didn't know there was money being poored into gearing the AG.

Could someone please enlighten me? :)
Would united in dream work with this build... I'm sure it's been talked about but 400+ pages is a bit much xD! Thx for this amazing build though!!!
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Asanta01 wrote:
So, with tukohama shield you lose all mana and its converted to blood magic thus ,aking mom completely useless. is there any suggestion on replacing that lost survivability or is it just something to deal with when gaining that much more damage?
Don't use Necromantic Aegis and that shield any more - that was nerfed pretty badly in 3.1.

reeeeee just spent like 240c
"
Would united in dream work with this build... I'm sure it's been talked about but 400+ pages is a bit much xD! Thx for this amazing build though!!!
Sure, but that's a awfully pricey option when a 10c claw will do just as well.
"
Weioo wrote:
I see under the AG tab on the OP that there are a lot of uniques listed... for the AG to wear? I just got my Dyadus and dont want it to die. Whats the best thing to give it, or should I follow whats posted?

Also The Bringer of Rain helmet says 'cannot use chest armor.' Does that apply to the AG, so the AG cant use a chest piece? Because it looks like you want it to have a chest piece.

Or is all I need are the mentioned gloves and helmet with resists? I didn't know there was money being poored into gearing the AG.

Could someone please enlighten me? :)
Those are absolutely uniques for your AG. Best items for the dual dyadus variant IMO is:

2xdyadus axe
bringer of rain helm
icetomb chest
rainbowstride boots
either rare gloves with life and resists or southbound gloves

The bringer of rain restriction on chest armour only applies to players, not animated guardians, so yes, you can use both.

This isn't really money being poured into the AG. All told, you're going to spend maybe 5c on his gear. You should make that back in chaos recipes alone in an hour. Less.
Hello :) Since there is alot to read and of what i red so far, I didnt understood well, whats the best helmet now ,Skullhead or Wraithlord?Also are the two claws still the best options for weapons?
And one more thing, I am using flammability as a curse so far, but I am planing to remove gmp and put a second curse.I saw in the OP that flammability is not used for the build, but temporal chains and enfebee,so my question is should i put TC and enfebee or I can go with flammability and TC/enfeebe, and whats the better option between the two of them? I am planing to use solar guards, to the point i go for the hardest contetnt.Thank you for the great build :)

I forgot 1 more thing :) How can I get the 4th spectre? I dont know if my profil is visible, but.. is it from an item that i dont have or ?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jan 28, 2018, 5:11:42 AM
What about using despair with a second curse, along with Flammability?
Why despair though?

Despair is simply 25% increased DoT, which added to your existing minion damage doesnt amount to much.
On the other hand you can use EleWeakness+Flammability to further drop the monster resistances, and make it more universal (as in FGs also benefit from the second curse)
Guys, how many + minion resistances I need to cap them?
Spectres are immortal anyway, I want to protect AG/FG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info