[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
HÄSI wrote:
So which curse do i use for fast map clear

TV and WM: Vulnerability
SG: Flammability

right?
Correct! Add in Elemental Weakness for extra dps if you get dual curses.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
update on my Mayhem HC SSF attempt from last page

ripped at lv 73, on a blue rolled Beach map.....
And I was going so well!

The map had no damage rolls, and I was standing near some Invasion mobs and then boom I got one shot by something....
Had 4.2k life, plus 1+ k MOM, bone offering up. Honestly did not expect to get a hit that large in a tier 2 blue rolled map :(

In the end I started to get over confident, and didn't play as cautiously as I did earlier on, staying away from mobs etc.
Maybe had I used a COH Enfeeble setup, it may have saved me

Well at least my minions were damn near unkillable, I watched them kill the mobs that killed me :)

my gear - That sword is crazy good for super fast whirling blades and shield charge, plus adding more shocks to your arc/ball lightning
I had pretty good RNG overall for gear, and some nice enchants

I did find a 5 link full armour piece, with 98 life, but good luck rolling more than one green and blue socket on that. Although I could have used it for a melee spec Wickerman

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 2, 2017, 10:47:53 AM
Solid build, did Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri deathless at 89. 6L'd a Vis Mortis and the rest of the gear was really cheap (except for +curse lazwhar which is by no means necessary). Most of my gems are 19/0 as well.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed that the guide didn't make it clear that animate guardian isn't persistent and I pretty much never used it. (I would recommend putting the offerings in the +minion gem helmet but I didn't want to recolor everything)

At level 90, I have 6.6k life and 2.4k unreserved mana.

Gear
Last edited by negusmaster on Dec 2, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
"
negusmaster wrote:
Solid build, did Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri deathless at 89. 6L'd a Vis Mortis and the rest of the gear was really cheap (except for +curse lazwhar which is by no means necessary). Most of my gems are 19/0 as well.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed that the guide didn't make it clear that animate guardian isn't persistent and I pretty much never used it. (I would recommend putting the offerings in the +minion gem helmet but I didn't want to recolor everything)

At level 90, I have 6.6k life and 2.4k unreserved mana.

Gear
Animate guardian isn't persistent? What do you mean? You have to resummon him every logon, but you only lose his gear if you let him die. Mine hasn't died in literally months.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

nice build, ty
Last edited by Acr0nus on Dec 2, 2017, 3:40:08 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Animate guardian isn't persistent? What do you mean? You have to resummon him every logon, but you only lose his gear if you let him die. Mine hasn't died in literally months.

Oh I totally didn't know that, as it always disappeared when I logged on, so I assumed that it wasn't persistent. Thanks a lot for letting me know!
nice build, gonna test it out next league :3
Last edited by pillowprincess on Dec 3, 2017, 2:16:55 PM
"

It's getting nerfed. Start looking for another build. Just a friendly advice.
"
Lacceh wrote:
"

It's getting nerfed. Start looking for another build. Just a friendly advice.

where did they say it is going to get nerfed ?
did they already anounce specifics ?

i had a lot of fun with this build in the mayhem race and wanted to give it another go during next league.
No nerfs announced he's just speculating and acting like he knows. Might happen but there is a lot of room to lose some damage and still be a good build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info