[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Why are we getting reduced mana cost of skills nodes? It doesn't look like we are spamming any skills other than offerings and Ball Lightning. My guess is we are actually taking them for the accompanying %Increased mana and life stats, correct?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Why are we getting reduced mana cost of skills nodes? It doesn't look like we are spamming any skills other than offerings and Ball Lightning. My guess is we are actually taking them for the accompanying %Increased mana and life stats, correct?

Yes, basic tree build plan, pick keystones, pick main notables, pick all lifes/ES in range, profit xD
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
Natt wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Recorder a Chayula's Domain run. For science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlJFuyKUWo4&feature=youtu.be

Will probably also record HoGM later, since it seems to be THE problem for summoner builds.

Excellent, you made it look easy even without an AG for the 200% more multiplier vs the boss. I'll take the liberty of adding your video to the main post for the time being.

As for various rumors about incoming nerfs, nothing has been confirmed yet to my knowledge. Some kind of balancing action might be in the cards though.

Just noticed that the link in the OP post says Cloak, please fix that to VM! :)

P.S. Ended up not being able to play in Mayhem after the first day. Hopefully you fellas are having a blast. ;_;

It's fun and frustrated both at the same time when you're swarmed by those invaders and rogues at early levels, lol. It became a breeze after getting some levels and gears and of course, TV and Wickerman combo mean smooth sailing and give no shit to anything.
in terms of minmaxing, what is better, atm, spectres or srs? havent played summoner since beyond or so.
No rest for the wicked
Hi all! thanks to your tips guys, I did some slight modification to my gear...but mostly how I was playing it...tried 1 run of merc lab, and all went well :D last izaro scared me a few times..but at least I made it through. thanks!!
Hey guys
Does modifier 'Minions deal % increased Damage' applies to Wicker Men AoE and Tukohama's Vanguards totem?
Thanks!
Last edited by Onregs on Nov 27, 2017, 5:45:38 PM
"
Onregs wrote:
Hey guys
Does modifier 'Minions deal % increased Damage' applies to Wicker Men AoE and Tukohama's Vanguards totem?
Thanks!

ofcause it does otherwise this build is gonna be trash
"
mezmery wrote:
in terms of minmaxing, what is better, atm, spectres or srs? havent played summoner since beyond or so.
Spectres, no question.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Has anyone here done HOTGM succesfully? Tried it a few times, me and my minons got cheesed.

Any tips?

All Guardian and shaper are a breeze btw. Normal atziri easy mode. Still have to do uber atziri.

Love the build hope we dont get nerfed into oblivian.

Cheers
Last edited by Grafdelver on Nov 29, 2017, 2:06:38 AM
"
Grafdelver wrote:
Has anyone here done HOTGM succesfully? Tried it a few times, me and my minons got cheesed.

Any tips?

All Guardian and shaper are a breeze btw. Normal atziri easy mode. Still have to do uber atziri.

Love the build hope we dont get nerfed into oblivian.

Cheers
Yes, one of the guys has pulled it off. He said it was all about rushing your TV's in close so they can drop totems before they get killed, IIRC. Still took several attempts.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info