[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
BigWood1e wrote:
Hi,
Id like to ask the reasoning behind the way the atlas is shaped? Why arent any t13s and 14s unlocked?

Most t13/14 maps got pretty shit layout/bosses. You can do shaped cove/reef much faster then shrine with many cells or mineral pool for example.
Thanks for the build ideas I made a few tweaks and it seems to be playing out well I was very close to deleting my summoner due to poor performance :P

I was trying to search the thread regarding unending hunger but I only saw one person ask about it on page 16. Is it valid? I'm using one for at least a 50% chance and based off the wiki Spectre's get increased physical/ele resistance per soul consumed.

Also no Herd the flock notable assigned in the tree? 1 skill point for 16 to all minion ele resistances.
"There is only one god and his name is Death. Do you know what we say to Death? ...Not today."

-Syrio Forel
Last edited by Gurubu on Sep 3, 2017, 7:02:03 AM
"
Gurubu wrote:

I was trying to search the thread regarding unending hunger but I only saw one person ask about it on page 16. Is it valid? I'm using one for at least a 50% chance and based off the wiki Spectre's get increased physical/ele resistance per soul consumed.

Can't test in SSF, but dont think its will work. When mobs killed by DoT damage, its count like your kill (its reason why Victario/Scourge work with it fine). For trigger Soul Eater mobs must be killed by ur spectres, but how i say, can't test it.

Edit: about Herd the Flock - u dont pick it with Totem and Minion resistance. If u dont use TMR - pick node and +9 minion resist from jewel
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 3, 2017, 7:06:45 AM
"
Exelice wrote:
"
Gurubu wrote:

Can't test in SSF, but dont think its will work. When mobs killed by DoT damage, its count like your kill (its reason why Victario/Scourge work with it fine). For trigger Soul Eater mobs must be killed by ur spectres, but how i say, can't test it.

Edit: about Herd the Flock - u dont pick it with Totem and Minion resistance. If u dont use TMR - pick node and +9 minion resist from jewel

Good to know if that's the case it will free up a jewel slot and maybe allow me to get to 75% spell block with offering. Also thanks for helping with the map list its nice to have a curated list of where to get the spectre's at different levels.

Edit: removed my TMR comment since I didn't realize it was given a more modifier.
"There is only one god and his name is Death. Do you know what we say to Death? ...Not today."

-Syrio Forel
Last edited by Gurubu on Sep 3, 2017, 7:22:01 AM
"
Exelice wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:
Could one of you pros please explain briefly about Efficacy and Wicker Men's RF? Efficacy says it affects skills which do damage OR which have a duration: RF does damage, so wouldn't Efficacy be a good choice for both Wicker Men and Vanguards? You seem to think not, and I would like to understand please. Thank you.

Efficacy work only for Vanguard, and its was 2-3 times explained. For both (map clear) u can use
RS+Inc burn+Ele focus+Minion dmg+Minion and totem resist+chance to ignite (culling strike). Another gems works only for 1 spectre (conc/inc aoe for Wickerman, Efficacy/Swift affliction/Less duration for Takohama's vanguard.

Hey thanks. You've stated this 2-3 times, but there's still no explanation - if it doesn't work, then it appears to be a bug...
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Hey, thanks for the build. Has anyone tried chayula with this build? Any ideas on how it would be against that boss?
"
onomastikon wrote:

Hey thanks. You've stated this 2-3 times, but there's still no explanation - if it doesn't work, then it appears to be a bug...

Efficacy gem work with 2 difference effects:
If spell have only spell tag (ball lightning/arc) - it's give u more spell damage mod and DoT.
If spell have only duration tag (flash offering/bone offering) - it's give u inc duration mod.
If spell have spell AND duration tag (essence drain/scorching ray) - it's give both mods.
But RF from wicker mans don't have "spell" tag, and "duration" tag - so it's doesn't give any bonuses.
Only 1 little point, quality from Efficacy still give bonus for RF (cuz quality give global bonus for Raise spectre)
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 3, 2017, 9:06:11 AM
Test idea of fast movementspeed: 6l Minion speed and 4 Appariotions jewels. In hand brightbeak and Skullhead with 30% convocation cooldown. Was really surprised when racecourse clearing so fast. Still need new harbinger belt to test, but for stupid t11 mapping its looks like best option for me now.
Just wanted to share this there.
Killed shaper first time, deathless, with t16 x2 vanguards x2 wicker men, it was like 30-50 seconds, maybe less for each phase (cuz of his "portal" and zana shield phases) which was a joke, was able to face tank slam. Vanguards lost max. 1/4 of their hp, wicker men are unkillable. ;)
To be honest thought it would be harder but it was really easy, much easier than minotaur with bad mods for sure.
Did it with the following (crap) items:
Spoiler

so I can confirm that this build is indeed insane, seems okay as "cheap league starter", can destroy every content in game(even vaal temple bosses with rippy mods, checked). If we only had spectres that stay after logout, the only bad thing.
Last edited by Visratha on Sep 3, 2017, 10:42:29 AM

So at malachai it seems to be pretty easy to summon Vanguard's and Solar Guards - Brutus makes for easy Wicker :)
t17 spectres FTW
Last edited by Dorlok on Sep 3, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info