[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
lyeesia wrote:
If you really want to have culling strike on your minions the best option would be buy a soul taker and a heartseeker dagger. Give the items both to a vendor and a fusing orb, you should get 2handed axe from the vendor now called kingmaker. Give the to animate guardian. Your guardian now gives u and your the culling strike aura

That was nice! But this axe its 60-200 chaos on poe trade. Its well be little expensive every log on poe ...
I just looked on poe.trade their are soul taker's being sold for 20c, the heartbreaker is about 1 alchemy.... I'm telling you the vendor recipe too get the kingmaker without buying it outright from someone.

Here's the wiki describing what i just said: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kingmaker
"
JustMane wrote:
Its well be little expensive every log on poe ...

That's not how AG works though.
You do realize animate guardian keeps your gear till he is dead... So if you really think he going to do to some high teir map boss, swap your animate guardian for a stone golem that's what I do cause i seem to lose my guardian on shaper fight so i just swap to a stone golem steup just for that specific fight. This kingmaker setup is only if you want a culling strike aura for yourself and a party other then that It's more of a luxury thing then a necessity.
If I plan on running + 1 curse Lazwar, plus curse node from tree what would you guys recommend as third curse?

I'm going to use curse on hit temp chains / enfeeble. I was thinking flammability or vulnerability? Possibly could use withfire brew as well so no slot taken up.
Used up all my T16 and shaper sets so now I am back to T15. I grabbed 4x T17 solar guards for map clearing. They are amazing.

There is zero change in gears and tree. To use solar guard, we just switch swift affliction to GMP, burning damage to fire pen, and minion resist to spell echo, no recolor is needed. And they just wipes everything in T15 easily. But just note that solar guards are reflect proof.

They definitely clears much faster than n x Wickerman. But I would recommend to keep at least 1 Wickerman, in order to trigger summoning wolves from Scourge (only burning damage kills from minions count as "you kill").

When I need to go back to T16 and shaper I just bring back WM + TV, it is just as easy as changing shoes.
"
Asag wrote:
Cant decide between def curse like enfeeble or offensive like vuln or flammability, any advice? Im not dying (maybe because using enfeeble atm) and dmg looks more than fine, some bosses still take some time to melt tho.
If you're playing HC, I'd go defensive. Otherwise, use vulnerability or flammability.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
If I plan on running + 1 curse Lazwar, plus curse node from tree what would you guys recommend as third curse?

I'm going to use curse on hit temp chains / enfeeble. I was thinking flammability or vulnerability? Possibly could use withfire brew as well so no slot taken up.
If you're playing HC, those are awesome choices. If you're on standard, I'd run vulnerability, flammability, and temp chains.
"
lostcoaster wrote:
Used up all my T16 and shaper sets so now I am back to T15. I grabbed 4x T17 solar guards for map clearing. They are amazing.

There is zero change in gears and tree. To use solar guard, we just switch swift affliction to GMP, burning damage to fire pen, and minion resist to spell echo, no recolor is needed. And they just wipes everything in T15 easily. But just note that solar guards are reflect proof.

They definitely clears much faster than n x Wickerman. But I would recommend to keep at least 1 Wickerman, in order to trigger summoning wolves from Scourge (only burning damage kills from minions count as "you kill").

When I need to go back to T16 and shaper I just bring back WM + TV, it is just as easy as changing shoes.
This sounds fantastic! I'm going to have to start leveling up a fire pen. I've already got the other 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info