[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Can somebody tell me how to improve this build for Shaper ?

I have no trouble for the Guardians (except Phoenix obvs hahahaha) but for Shaper, i try him just one time and seems I have not the DPS for the adds.

if somebody call look my char for advices it would be great.

I use Molten Strike 6L and the 2 Jewels.
"
TheGyzer wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get immortal call permanently. CWDT and immortal call are at lvl 20, and I've got a max of 4 endurance charges. Not sure if I'm missing some on the passive tree, on my gear, or some mechanic I'm overlooking.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

I believe you're health is too low for a 20/20 CWDT combo. Try something more like 10/10 and see if it works better. Once you get more life it will definitely work better.

"
kgrisel wrote:

I have no trouble for the Guardians (except Phoenix obvs hahahaha) but for Shaper, i try him just one time and seems I have not the DPS for the adds.

I looked up your stats and you're sitting at around 90-100Kdps per ball for Shaper damage. You shouldn't have any issues with adds at this dps. I did him 4 times with only 85-90kdps per ball and had no problems with any part of the fight. After getting 4 boots in a row I gave up.
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 14, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
Hi, i started your build at around 55 with a tabula and the moment i switched to my 5link oros and the amulet, was The moment this build starts to show its potential.
Wild Strike is one of my favourite skills now.

My progress so far looks rly good,
i decided to go with Molten Strike for single target in a seperate weapon and kaom's Heart for the chest.
For ascendancy i went with champion instead of slayer, gives me more damage mitigation and easy perma fortify, that in combination with my belt for perma onslaught too, i dont rly miss the overleech from slayer.

My actual Gear if anyone is interested
Spoiler

"
kgrisel wrote:

I looked up your stats and you're sitting at around 90-100Kdps per ball for Shaper damage. You shouldn't have any issues with adds at this dps. I did him 4 times with only 85-90kdps per ball and had no problems with any part of the fight. After getting 4 boots in a row I gave up.[/quote]

Hi thanks for the check !

I farmed Guardians yesteday so it's time for the revenge now I guess ! Any advices for optimal Flasks, optimal Pantheon, maybe swap with a Decoy Totem 4L, Vaal Discipline, Blood of Corruption in case, etc... ?

I'm still a newb and this is only my second try for Shaper, but i want to say a huge thanks to the author and others players for advices. Great guide, not very complicated for a Scion guide plus i'm very bad with english and this build carry me to Shaper so everone can do it too ! and it's cost efficient, more u invest more returns for u !

"
kgrisel wrote:

I farmed Guardians yesteday so it's time for the revenge now I guess ! Any advices for optimal Flasks, optimal Pantheon, maybe swap with a Decoy Totem 4L, Vaal Discipline, Blood of Corruption in case, etc... ?

Personally, I just use Solaris and Yugul for Pantheon on Shaper. In terms of swapping, I don't swap anything except my helm. I go from 6x Wild Strike chain to a 30% Flammability which gives something silly like 2.8k increased damage per ball. Molten Strike 40% damage or Ancestral Protector 18% attack speed both give around 5-7k damage per ball increase.

For you in regards to swaps, I see you don't have matched resists for Wise Oak. If you're taking too much damage from Shaper's regular attacks you could swap in a Sapphire flask. I don't really think you need to swap in anything else. If this is the first couple times doing him you just need to do it more to get the experience. Like any other fight in this game, once you know the mechanics it's not hard. Phase 3 is usually the problem since you have to focus on the balls and his clone. But you shouldn't have any problems with adds.
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 15, 2018, 8:26:23 AM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
kgrisel wrote:

Personally, I just use Solaris and Yugul for Pantheon on Shaper. In terms of swapping, I don't swap anything except my helm. I go from 6x Wild Strike chain to a 30% Flammability which gives something silly like 2.8k increased damage per ball. Molten Strike 40% damage or Ancestral Protector 18% attack speed both give around 5-7k damage per ball increase.

For you in regards to swaps, I see you don't have matched resists for Wise Oak. If you're taking too much damage from Shaper's regular attacks you could swap in a Sapphire flask. I don't really think you need to swap in anything else. If this is the first couple times doing him you just need to do it more to get the experience. Like any other fight in this game, once you know the mechanics it's not hard. Phase 3 is usually the problem since you have to focus on the balls and his clone. But you shouldn't have any problems with adds.

Thanks ! I follow you're advice and i take my REVENGE !

Plus a juicy surprise after the fight (no portals and no pot kill him with Culling Strike haha)

https://imgur.com/9ymKl29
Last edited by kgrisel on Jan 15, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
Awesome, congrats =]
@kgrisel that seemed to do the trick, THANKS!

Is there a specific ratio I should be looking for between total health and at how much damage is needed for CWDT procs immortal call?
I feel roughly 40% feels quite good. Before you were over 75%. Try to keep it around that 40-45% mark and things should go well. Looks like you're around 6300 life right now so I'd try going up to 15/15 and test that.
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 17, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Really fun build. I actually managed to 6 link a second Oro's in around 70 fusings on a whim.

What links would we want for molten strike for single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info