[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
kgrisel wrote:
Hi everyone!

I was wondering, after the 3rd ascendancy we take Slayer or Champion ?
Mafia said Slayer in the first page but in the POB link i saw he took Champion.

No farm uber lab just regular map as I'm concerned, i guess Champion is more reliable/safier but I'm still a noob haha so if somebody could answer me it will be great for me !

Sorry for my poor english, not my native language.

Try both. It only costs you 5 regret to test.
"
belmount wrote:
I'm just looking for some suggestion to increase the single target dps even higher because i rather use wildstrike over switching it out for molten strike.

I assume you swap ancestral call for fire pen when you do single target?

For other items:

- Swap Bright Sliver and Behemoth Stone jewels for better ones
- Swap out the Abyss gem in your belt for a better one
- Swap gloves for Spiked for the 20% melee damage
- Get a better Mokou's embrace, it can have 25% fire dam roll
- You have two toned boots and are missing out on lab enchant. Fire/Attack speed for clearing and damage pen for single target with no mobs
- You have Path of the Warrior selected in your tree? Pull that out for another life node

You're over capped on resists quite a bit. You can pull some out to get more damage. You could also put a point into Elementalist. This will allow you to put more damage in.
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 4, 2018, 9:44:20 AM
"
kan333 wrote:
Yes, you should get AS if you use the new jewels but you can't double up on it like you could on the originals.

The most ideal for straight damage would be:

Prefix
- Max Life
- Add fire damage to sword attacks

Suffix
- Attack Speed(max is 5%)
- Add fire damage to attacks

The suffix is where most will deviate to fill in holes as it has all the resists, accuracy and other odd ball stuff.

So a more normal Abyss jewel would be:

Max Life
Add Fire Damage to Sword Attacks
Increased Attack Speed
XXXXX

So, would you say the normal jewels are better if we can afford them? Also, are items with abyssal jewel slots like the belt, boots or gloves, if we can remain capped on res without using resistances from jewels, worth it?
"
Azrash wrote:

So, would you say the normal jewels are better if we can afford them? Also, are items with abyssal jewel slots like the belt, boots or gloves, if we can remain capped on res without using resistances from jewels, worth it?

If you have a Kaom's then you get more life from the normal jewels with % max life. A 6% jewel is about the same as a 45-46(out of 50) max life Abyss. If you're using Belly then it's the other way around. The Abyss jewels were just really cheap at the start of the league. Most of mine were 2-3c each for 3 needed stats. The original jewels are still better in terms of potential stats.

For Abyss slots, the Stygian belt is good if you can get the rolls you want. I don't think the gloves or boots are worth it.
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 4, 2018, 9:31:40 PM
If we are going with a 5 linked oro what gem should we take out?
"
bigsipp wrote:
If we are going with a 5 linked oro what gem should we take out?

Fire Pen
"
kgrisel wrote:
Hi everyone!

No farm uber lab just regular map as I'm concerned, i guess Champion is more reliable/safier but I'm still a noob haha so if somebody could answer me it will be great for me !

Scion Slayer Ascendacy atm is bugged (removing leech at full life).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2048321/page/2
i'd like to change my scion to this build. could you update tree for 3.1
"
Cran1um wrote:
"
kgrisel wrote:
Hi everyone!

Scion Slayer Ascendacy atm is bugged (removing leech at full life).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2048321/page/2

Are you personally experiencing this because I'm not. I put that in the thread you mentioned as well.

"
Tylwyth wrote:
i'd like to change my scion to this build. could you update tree for 3.1

He did update it. Is there something you're seeing that makes you feel that it isn't?
Last edited by kan333 on Jan 7, 2018, 6:51:30 PM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
kgrisel wrote:
Hi everyone!

Try both. It only costs you 5 regret to test.

Hi thanks for the advice! I will try Champion so and certainly Slayer after that :D

By the way, thanks for this build Mafia it's really fun to play, I love Wild Strike very satisfying skill but I don't really no how to improve my char. Ofc take ascendancy UBERLAB, I guess my equipements too it's ok but it will be so much better, jewels are bad except one but i will take others soon. If somebody could look at my char for advices it will be great for me.

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info