[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
burninghey wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but ancestral protector + cwdt is pretty useless? cwdt can't cast totems. am i missing something?

Yeah I noticed that too. It doesn't work I tested it.
Of course it doesnt work its not even ment to be triggered by cwdt
Someone might have asked, but how do YOu generate Endurance charges?
read the first post
Am I an outlier? I played with this spec through the acts and didn't die once, even the people I play with died many times against act 10 Kitava, yet I didn't.

Even at 5k health I feel incredibly tanky and do insane dps, and I am still only lvl 87 with no six link oro's or Kaom's. The only real times I've died was in unidentified maps that had elemental reflect, in which case I died the moment I entered the map. Other then those deaths, never really die at all.

Everything is explained quite clear in the first post.

I keep seeing the same questions asked multiple times too in this thread, instead of posting a question, give the thread a quick read :)

As for recent repeated questions, End charges come instantly from the necklace that's gotten rather cheap now. You use them with IC, you instantly get them back.

The totem is there cause it fits, not because it works with the support, but because it allows us to wear kaoms as we don't need all our gear to have slots.

I honestly can't wait to see what this spec is like with Kaom's + six link Oro's, already super strong and tanky, and with that will only be more so.
I for one, highly recommend this build. Lots of fun, very fast and reliable. I'm still rocking 5L Oros, 6k HP, awful jewels (RNG hates me) and easily clearing T15 maps. The build is very versatile, as long as you follow the mandatory fundamentals. Example, for those having survivability issues, have a lower level CWDT with increased duration on IC, that will make it proc at a lower threshold but maintain duration til you develop charges again. There's a lot of tweaks this build allows for til you get all the ideal gear, gems, etc. Do some reading and research on how and why the OP made this build. That way you can tweak it to overcome some areas you may be weak in. Remember no build is perfect, No build. I love this build, once I get my 6L and jewels right, Shaper will go down. Thanks for the build man.
Where your gear?
Can you pls check my char? I never get to your DPS in PoB... but i don't know why (i think i can't use this tool ^^)

Char is JadefalknerDP

And maybe i missed it, what would be the MS setup? the same support gems?
Yeah this seems to be the underlying tone of this thread, noone seems to get near the 800k dps in PoB that op has. I myself am level 88 and has the exact same gear as op but still I'm at 240k with a 5L and all buffs and aroud 340 with a 6l.
Obviously you dont know how to follow the guide or to use POB. I have shared all there is to be shared. You can check config in POB so as the gear. There is nothing magical about it neither the gear is expensive. I dont have time to go over each build in this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info