[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Uf all of those things are answered in FAQ sections and so many times.
You dont need armor, evasion, energy shield.
You need to cap all resistances and to get your HP over 6k. If you cant afford Kaom's, make sure you prioritize life nodes and get the most out of rare items and jewels.
Last 10 people that have sent me messages they are playing with 4k life even tho ive made guide for 7+.
Its prefectly understandable that you cant afford Kaoms even tho its cheaper than ever. But then please dont pm me to ask me what is wrong when you play build with 50% of potential HP.
Of course you cant kill guardians and atziri with ~4k hp, its ridiculous. I dont know any build that is viable with such a low life pool.
Izaro can 1 hit you only if he is double elemental buffed, or you dont know basic mechanics of how this build works. You just need to avoid first hit from him and all other bosses, so you ramp up endurance charges in next 1-2 seconds. Then you are completely safe to attack brainlessly.
Also if you play with low hp, make sure your cwdt is not maxed. Keep it on level 10 or so.
Thanks for the reply, apologies if it's annoying to receive very similar questions. Like I said I'm a newbie so I wasn't sure if it's that I don't have enough leech to sustain through the ignite-to-self damage, or if I am missing something to prevent/reduce ignite-to-self damage. Will work on getting HP up though.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
You need to cap all resistances and to get your HP over 6k. If you cant afford Kaom's, make sure you prioritize life nodes and get the most out of rare items and jewels.
Last 10 people that have sent me messages they are playing with 4k life even tho ive made guide for 7+.
Its prefectly understandable that you cant afford Kaoms even tho its cheaper than ever. But then please dont pm me to ask me what is wrong when you play build with 50% of potential HP.
Of course you cant kill guardians and atziri with ~4k hp, its ridiculous. I dont know any build that is viable with such a low life pool.
Izaro can 1 hit you only if he is double elemental buffed, or you dont know basic mechanics of how this build works. You just need to avoid first hit from him and all other bosses, so you ramp up endurance charges in next 1-2 seconds. Then you are completely safe to attack brainlessly.
Also if you play with low hp, make sure your cwdt is not maxed. Keep it on level 10 or so.

That last sentence is probably what I was doing wrong. Had a maxed CWDT but i still got oneshot at 6k+ hp in maps leaping into packs occasionally (maxed res etc obviously). Cheers. Like you said, once charges start rolling it's np on this build.
I'm currently playing the build and i have pretty much all the gear needed, Kaom's, maxed Resists, 6.5k life, Level 90, good Jewels and 6-Linked Oro's. Still i don't feel that i deal a lot of damage, Tooltip says 53k DPS in hideout, PoB says i have 150k damage.
I would really appreciate some help with my build, since I don't know what I can do better.

EDIT: OP's PoB says 900k damage, mine says 440k with all buffs, but can't really tell a difference between his build and mine.
Last edited by Rumkin on Dec 30, 2017, 6:10:12 PM
"
Rumkin wrote:
I'm currently playing the build and i have pretty much all the gear needed, Kaom's, maxed Resists, 6.5k life, Level 90, good Jewels and 6-Linked Oro's. Still i don't feel that i deal a lot of damage, Tooltip says 53k DPS in hideout, PoB says i have 150k damage.
I would really appreciate some help with my build, since I don't know what I can do better.

EDIT: OP's PoB says 900k damage, mine says 440k with all buffs, but can't really tell a difference between his build and mine.

You're not turning something on then in the config section. I looked at yours and it's 365k on the main hit and 185k on the secondary. You also have Multistrike and ancestral call together which isn't optimal.

Doing WS/WED/Immoate/Chance to Ignite/AC/Fire Pen = 660k dps for mapping

Doing WS/WED/Immoate/Chance to Ignite/MS/Fire Pen = 785k dps for boss

Replacing Multistrike with ruthless in the boss config gets you almost 1m dps. But your attack speed my be too low for good charge gen.

Also, your Wise Oak isn't doing anything. You have your highest res as lightning. You should dump the flask or lower that res.

You should also have increased duration and Vaal Haste in your helm with CWDT/IC
Last edited by kan333 on Dec 30, 2017, 9:07:06 PM
"
tx34cr1zby wrote:
Hi new-ish player who decided to run this build in Abyss SC. LOTS of fun but I'm killing myself now at T6~ maps. I'm not very tanky atm but I don't think I should be dying so quickly.

My stats are currently:

-3965 HP
-436 ES
-5594 Armour
-444 Evasion
-50%/72%/86%/-60% resistances
-Life leech from attack: 1.22%
-Life leech rate modifier: +10%
-Using Incandescent Heart as chest as it was cheap

I know my HP + Fire res are quite low, I'm trying to improve them but it's hard when I only have gloves, belt, boots and ring to work with. I have all required links (5L Oro's, 4L for auras/4L for CWDT combo). Not sure if it's because of low hp/fire res, not having enough leech, or maybe there's something else I'm missing that would prevent me from taking my own ignite damage? Thanks in advance.

Yea having ress lower than 75% is a SIGNIFICANT hit in your survivability.
Resistance is directy % mitigation meaning you take twice as much damage at 50% than your would at 75% from that element.
You can always take passives or jewels with some resistances to help you cap until you can afford better gear. Chaos damage on the other hand is not that common so you dont need to care too much about that
Dont use ruthless, it wont affect secondary effect. Also POB calculation for 2ndary effect is not correct when you have Multistrike linked
"
kan333 wrote:

You're not turning something on then in the config section. I looked at yours and it's 365k on the main hit and 185k on the secondary. You also have Multistrike and ancestral call together which isn't optimal.

Doing WS/WED/Immoate/Chance to Ignite/AC/Fire Pen = 660k dps for mapping

Doing WS/WED/Immoate/Chance to Ignite/MS/Fire Pen = 785k dps for boss

Replacing Multistrike with ruthless in the boss config gets you almost 1m dps. But your attack speed my be too low for good charge gen.

Also, your Wise Oak isn't doing anything. You have your highest res as lightning. You should dump the flask or lower that res.

You should also have increased duration and Vaal Haste in your helm with CWDT/IC

Ok so i switched out my Gems now and indeed i have higher DPS. Still i don't reach nearly the DPS the OP gets in PoB, even though my Jewels have much more AS than him. Where am i missing the AS?
What I also don't understand is why i have to switch something out for Vaal Haste when I'm using the Setup provided by OP?

EDIT: I don't recommend playing this build, since investement and outcome is pretty bad, expensive build (Kaom's, 6Link) and even then it's not really good. There are a lot better builds who clear better/have higher damage output for less currency. Rerolling now.
Last edited by Rumkin on Dec 31, 2017, 8:03:07 AM
"
mafiamighty wrote:

So if I'm understanding this correctly this build can only work if you purchase two items with real money in game?

I was just looking for a build (because the skill tree is waaay to complex for my liking) to play through the campaign of the game with a mate and maybe some end-game content, and from the videos this one looked like a lot of fun.

I'm following the skill build and it's going alright, but tonight I fought High Templar Avarius and I think I died about 21 times.

Any suggestions to what I'm doing with my character or?

Thanks!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but ancestral protector + cwdt is pretty useless? cwdt can't cast totems. am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info