[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
mafiamighty wrote:
This build has more than enough leech.
Many of you dont read or understand half of the things here as it seems.
you can play this build with -10000 armor, do not go for it its useless. You dont need evasion neither.
Just get HP at 7+ k as i said. Leech depends on your maximum life and its 3k life per sec on 7k HP. With new abyss jewels its easy to go to 8k life and life is needed only because of hard elemental hits.
If you take Slayer as ascendancy there are no many builds that can leech more than this one.
If you have followed everything i sad and you still feel you dont have enough leech, use life gain on hit (gem, jewels w.e) or go play standard

I understand the build fully, and am no simpleton so the underhanded comments are kind of out of line.

For the record, I do not run the 5l setup I currenty have on bosses. I do switch to a Molten link setup. The problem is not damage, which is great. The problem is that I don't see any significant leech happening. Maybe I missed something somewhere, but so far I've come up empty (and no, it's not leech map mods etc).

Other than that the build is great, kudos.

"
mafiamighty wrote:
With new abyss jewels its easy to go to 8k life

This isn't accurate and needs to be clarified. On a Belly, the max life Abyss gems gives more HP but on Kaom's they give less. A +50 max life Abyss jewel gives less HP than a 6% max life jewel if you wear Kaom's.
"
kan333 wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
With new abyss jewels its easy to go to 8k life

This isn't accurate and needs to be clarified. On a Belly, the max life Abyss gems gives more HP but on Kaom's they give less. A +50 max life Abyss jewel gives less HP than a 6% max life jewel if you wear Kaom's.

Thanks for pointing out the Ancestral/MS error I was making btw, I don't know why i kept forgetting that, but I did, cheers.
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the Ancestral/MS error I was making btw, I don't know why i kept forgetting that, but I did, cheers.

Another free DPS boost for you is to move your ice golem to another link and put in vaal haste. Increased duration will get you 6sec up time and if you pop it on a boss you're looking at another 12-14% damage boost. Looks like you'll hit cap on leech 10% faster as well according to PoB.
Last edited by kan333 on Dec 29, 2017, 11:48:59 AM
"
kan333 wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Another free DPS boost for you is to move your ice golem to another link and put in vaal haste. Increased duration will get you 6sec up time and if you pop it on a boss you're looking at another 12-14% damage boost. Looks like you'll hit cap on leech 10% faster as well according to PoB.

Yeah I wasn't bothering with Haste just yet because I was planning to eventually run a double 6l setup with Belly with a Molten setup for ST, was just lvling more before that, but going to go for that now, cheers.
@mafiamighty

so the aprox. 3k life leech is based on your own hp? Maybe I have missed something but why is the leech based on your own lifepool?

We are having our leech based of the skilltree (0,4% of attack damage) + eye of innocence (2% of firedamage) + atziris promise (2% of chaos damage). (optional plus vaal pact)

Can you clearify why it is based on our own lifepool.
... Sorry if I missed something.

Which ascendency do you prefer with the current patch? slayer or champ?

Greetings
Last edited by Schwebbes on Dec 29, 2017, 12:30:03 PM
"
Schwebbes wrote:
@mafiamighty

so the aprox. 3k life leech is based on your own hp? Maybe I have missed something but why is the leech based on your own lifepool?

We are having our leech based of the skilltree (0,4% of attack damage) + eye of innocence (2% of firedamage) + atziris promise (2% of chaos damage). (optional plus vaal pact)

Can you clearify why it is based on our own lifepool.
... Sorry if I missed something.

Which ascendency do you prefer with the current patch? slayer or champ?

Greetings

The amount of actual health you can leech per second is based off your health pool. You can only leech 20% of your maximum health per second by default. Vaal Pact doubles that amount to 40% and if you choose Vitality Void keystone that goes to 46%.
Gloves and boots are rares? Belt is a Stygian Vise?
Started to follow this build but it feels that I'm doing something wrong. Yes, I can clear maps up to tier 13 but start from tier 11 I need to use health flash all the time. Also, I've tried to do Uber Lab several times but no luck, Izaro just one-shots me. Could you please inspect and advice me regarding my current build (items, flasks, passives, skills links etc.). Currently, I don't have enough money to buy Kaom but plan to do it a bit later.

Also, I have a few questions:

1) What about Elemental Overload? It works only if you have enough crit chance but I have only 5%, should I increase it somehow it this is how it must be?
2) Each of the Endurance Charges gives me 4% of Elemental Resistances and because usually, I've got it in a second maybe it worth to leave my resistances at 55% and concentrate on other stats?
3) I'm using two swords, one with a Wild Strike (Mapping etc.) and one with a Molten Strike (Bosses etc.). So is it worth doing that or I've just wasted money?

Thanks in advance people!
Last edited by esarkgah on Dec 30, 2017, 8:51:05 AM
Hi new-ish player who decided to run this build in Abyss SC. LOTS of fun but I'm killing myself now at T6~ maps. I'm not very tanky atm but I don't think I should be dying so quickly.

My stats are currently:

-3965 HP
-436 ES
-5594 Armour
-444 Evasion
-50%/72%/86%/-60% resistances
-Life leech from attack: 1.22%
-Life leech rate modifier: +10%
-Using Incandescent Heart as chest as it was cheap

I know my HP + Fire res are quite low, I'm trying to improve them but it's hard when I only have gloves, belt, boots and ring to work with. I have all required links (5L Oro's, 4L for auras/4L for CWDT combo). Not sure if it's because of low hp/fire res, not having enough leech, or maybe there's something else I'm missing that would prevent me from taking my own ignite damage? Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info