[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

oh i cant see ur current gear

so plz need some explain

am i have to get max frenzy charge from gear? boots or amu etc..

and u said scion ver liitle more tanky

if i choose scion how to ascend tree, other normal tree is same jergut tree?
What do you need frenzy charges for?

From the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frenzy_charge) I read that
- Discharge
- Flicker Strike
- Phase Run
- Rotgut

Use Frenzy Charges. But we don't use any of those skills? Or am I missing something here? :D

Edit: Oh wait, Rotgut is a flask. So the build relies on that flask to stay alive better?
Last edited by Asskickar on Jan 10, 2018, 4:30:02 PM
"
Asskickar wrote:

- Discharge
- Flicker Strike
- Phase Run
- Rotgut

Use Frenzy Charges. But we don't use any of those skills? Or am I missing something here? :D

Edit: Oh wait, Rotgut is a flask. So the build relies on that flask to stay alive better?

Mainly you're going to utilize them for the massive damage increase they provide. You get them nearly instantly and maintain 100% uptime on them in all combat situations. It also allows you to swap this build into a perfectly functional Flicker Strike build if you don't want to utilize Wild Strike.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Asskickar wrote:

- Discharge
- Flicker Strike
- Phase Run
- Rotgut

Mainly you're going to utilize them for the massive damage increase they provide. You get them nearly instantly and maintain 100% uptime on them in all combat situations. It also allows you to swap this build into a perfectly functional Flicker Strike build if you don't want to utilize Wild Strike.

Thanks!

So Frenzy charges increase your damage by default? Where can I see how many frenzy charges I currently have? Or are you talking about the Flasks? :)
could someone gear check me and give me some advice?
atm i'm struggling with life regeneration

the char u can find in my profile il NecroVolatile

any advice you can give me would be really cool

Last edited by necrodeath86 on Jan 12, 2018, 4:08:34 AM
Drop Karui and Overflowing and use 2 instant life flasks if you are having troubles with sustain. Also make sure you have picked Slayer.
There are no builds that can leech more in this league so you people should get used to it.
(unless bloodseeker)
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 12, 2018, 4:16:20 AM
You're running a Marauder Juggernaut. I would think that a Berserker would be better for this build?

You're cold resist is much much higher than your fire. Either drop it down or dump Wise Oak because it's not doing anything for you. You should be using Ancestral Protector. It's a big DSP boost while it's active. Try swapping it for Blood Magic and see how it works for you. Putting Vaal Haste in your Helm will get 2sec more up time on every cast.

Your gear is quite good, I think you just need some more levels. You're only level 78. Another 10-12 points will get you over 1k more HP.
"
Asskickar wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Asskickar wrote:

- Discharge
- Flicker Strike
- Phase Run
- Rotgut

Thanks!

So Frenzy charges increase your damage by default? Where can I see how many frenzy charges I currently have? Or are you talking about the Flasks? :)

Yes, they grant you 4% attack speed and damage per stack. They are the green orbs they float around you and are also visible in the buff bar (upper left corner)

There are also power charges(blue) for crit and endurance charges(red) for defense.

And rotgut is a damage flask, not for healing.
Last edited by Telvann on Jan 12, 2018, 5:58:11 PM
Will flicker strike work ok with just 5 Frenzy charges? I kind of don't want to go for Ranger node. Just to get frenzy Charges and Herberism.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get immortal call permanently. CWDT and immortal call are at lvl 20, and I've got a max of 4 endurance charges. Not sure if I'm missing some on the passive tree, on my gear, or some mechanic I'm overlooking.

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info