[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

What i doing wrong, my Flicker Strike have only 2,7k dmg ..... whats is the problem :c ?
Alright i've been double checking everything and i'm getting kinda frustrated. I'm clearly missing something here but i can't point out what i'm doing wrong, my dmg feels like actual garbage even though i've spent quite a chunk of currency on this build. There is definitely quite some min-maxing i have left to do and i'm missing skill points as well, but is that really the cause for my massive lack of damage compared to full build? Sadly i couldn't get any better rares because i'm out of currency atm. Now, there are some essential things missing, like a 6L, more skill points (which would mostly be spent on survivability though) or way better rares, which i'm definitely aware of. But i need to make sure if it's just something obvious my pea-sized brain is overlooking or if my gear is trash right now. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/63m3NtGC
Is the double taming much better than the emberwake/taming combo or something? I would like to know because emberwake is no where to be found in this guide.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
Kohajashi wrote:
Alright i've been double checking everything and i'm getting kinda frustrated. I'm clearly missing something here but i can't point out what i'm doing wrong, my dmg feels like actual garbage even though i've spent quite a chunk of currency on this build. There is definitely quite some min-maxing i have left to do and i'm missing skill points as well, but is that really the cause for my massive lack of damage compared to full build? Sadly i couldn't get any better rares because i'm out of currency atm. Now, there are some essential things missing, like a 6L, more skill points (which would mostly be spent on survivability though) or way better rares, which i'm definitely aware of. But i need to make sure if it's just something obvious my pea-sized brain is overlooking or if my gear is trash right now. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/63m3NtGC

Check all the boxes(cover in ash, use frenzy charges, flasks, etc), enchant your helmet and boots, get another maximum frenzy charge(2 more skill points), get a 6-link, high-elemental-dps oro's, switch the melee splash gem to Ruthless, set every skill to lvl20 with 20 quality, get more and better gems. HH also gives you invisible dps.
"
mattislouie wrote:
Is the double taming much better than the emberwake/taming combo or something? I would like to know because emberwake is no where to be found in this guide.

Yes, 2X Taming is better than Ember/Taming for DPS. I think the Ember combo is only for people with ignite issues, I'm at 105%.

Also gear update.

Got my Kaom's Heart, 38%. I switched to a 5L Sword which had more DPS than my 4L it is like 815 Edps I think, I've seen some at like 825/826. (6L is my next big ticket item). I lost the Immolate support damage, but that isn't shown by tool-tip so I can't account for how much that was. I got a near perfect version of the helm cheap, going to start trying to enchant it with Flicker Damage from Merc Lab. The amulet on the other hand cost around 10-20c easy for a near perfect version so I think I may save that till later depends how I feel, got a cheaper one that was better than the first one I got for 3c.

State wise boost. I went from 4k life and 8.5K Tool-tip DPS to 5.4K Life and right under 10K tool-tip DPS (This was done in my hideout with Anger turned on and Flame Golem 19% Summoned, no flask/frenzy/overlord). The damage is ridiculous, I have the MS setup leveling on my off-hands. I know before new gear with charges/overlord/flask my dps was like 8APS/18k. I'm sure it is 20K+ now easy. That is 160K+ tool-tip DPS.

Depending how I feel I may do another amulet upgrade or grab another 5L sword and see how Molten Strike feels since I've been using FS on bosses and switching out Splash for Ruthless. I know Merc lab will be 100% easy to farm now with flicker strike as boss killer, and Uber is easy with MS but will most likely still be risky for Flicker.

If anyone who is good with PoB would like to pop my character into it and see the damage and share it that would be great.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Apr 5, 2018, 5:14:57 AM
Which Gods do I end up wanting to use?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

This build so far is amazing, I was able to use this as a league starter. I managed to find a pair of 2 socket Bubonic trails, thus being able to buy a really nice rolled Oro's, and being able to buy a kaoms heart. Even on a 5-link, this build is extremely strong, and I blow through maps ridiculously fast.

Thank you so much for this guide, it made my life so much easier. :)

(And P.S, maybe tell us which Pantheon Powers we should use. Thank you.)
Can someone help me critique my gear? I have a fifth or sixth of Oro's DPS. I know Headhunter is a decent downgrade from a Stygian or decent rare belt. But still.

Also. PoB tells me Hrimnor is only a 5% or so increase in DPS assuming a 40% roll. So i know that isn't quite the issue. I'm working on getting a good rare helm or a Hrimnor's with Flicker per Frenzy Charge.

And yes, I'm using two perfect Tamings. I figured they would be better than anything else I could get considering I need to balance resists with the lack of belt resists.
Last edited by KindaAmazing on Apr 9, 2018, 9:52:01 PM
Hey I've got some question.

1. If you go kaom's heart and kaom's roots do you swap fortify into flicker strike/molten strike or just go without fortify?

2. Is xoph's blood/avatar of fire necessary for this build or is it more of a suggestion?
Last edited by atoms7845 on Apr 12, 2018, 3:38:14 AM
"
atoms7845 wrote:
Hey I've got some question.

1. If you go kaom's heart and kaom's roots do you swap fortify into flicker strike/molten strike or just go without fortify?

2. Is xoph's blood/avatar of fire necessary for this build or is it more of a suggestion?

3. Is perseverance a viable belt option?

Oro answers that in the guide. You drop Roots for Heart once you get it.

The damage conversion/ash is massive. I'd consider it a Must-Upgrade eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info