[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Decided to try this build in Bestiary. It clears all content up to map T15 + guardians with ease. Pob shows my effective dps as 640k without vaalhaste. I'm using Impresence Onyx Amulet for flat fire dmg and 100% reduced flammability mana reservation. This allows me to use arctic armour boostin physical dmg migitation up to 86% with endu charges. Also dropping down mana reservation from 85% to 75%

Only thing I don't get in this build is that how ppl can sustain enough mana leech when they have reserved 85% of their manapool with anger + flammability, leaving around 100mana left to cast flicker.
"
natsipaska wrote:
Decided to try this build in Bestiary. It clears all content up to map T15 + guardians with ease. Pob shows my effective dps as 640k without vaalhaste. I'm using Impresence Onyx Amulet for flat fire dmg and 100% reduced flammability mana reservation. This allows me to use arctic armour boostin physical dmg migitation up to 86% with endu charges. Also dropping down mana reservation from 85% to 75%

Interesting choice, I didn't know that amulet. PoB shows a -2.7% edps difference with Xoph, which is not too bad considering the defensive gains. Gotta investigate how I could use this beyond the Arctic Armor option you mentioned. It's got good synergy with HH too.

EDIT: I forgot to uncheck "enemy covered in Ash" in PoB, so the edps drop is much more substantial, provided the enemy hit you (i.e. it matters on big rares and bosses). I'm leaving aside Avatar of Fire because I don't think this changes things much, you're not going to have a lot of non-fire damage bonuses if you gear properly for this build.

This gives the option to dual curse. Whispers of Doom is 5 points away, which sounds expensive. Or you could Vaal the amulet to get "Enemies can have 1 additional Curse". 0.66% chance of that happening on a 2+ex amulet, lol! A more realistic option is the Self-Flagellation jewel to dual curse Flammability and Assassin's Mark. I'll have to run that through PoB...

Alternatively you can run Enfeeble instead of Assassin's Mark and Vaal Grace instead of Vaal Haste to really improve survavibility. I think I'm going to run this to try and push to level 100.

"
natsipaska wrote:
Only thing I don't get in this build is that how ppl can sustain enough mana leech when they have reserved 85% of their manapool with anger + flammability, leaving around 100mana left to cast flicker.

I have a couple abyss jewels with mana on them, so I'm at 136/910 with Anger + Flammability, vs. 6-link FS costing 54.
Last edited by Ohtee on Apr 19, 2018, 9:54:07 AM

I can easily clear T12-T13 with these gears at lvl 70, haven't try anything more than that cuz life not 5k yet btw is there is a way to get my stuffs even more powerful?
Comments on the build:
I like it a lot, the absolutely retarded amount of tankiness combined with decent clearspeed and even single target is really nice. Kind of annoying with lags sometimes, though.
The fire version of Impresence is a very good budget option for Xoph's Blood as it not only provides some decent flat fire damage but also gives you the ability to run Arctic Armour which further increases your tankiness. And you don't even lose that much (if any? haven't checked) damage considering the fact that you can run Atziri's Promise since Xoph's Blood doesn't give you Avatar of Fire which would remove the chaos damage Atziri's Promise gives.
As for the recommended passive tree:
It makes no sense to stretch for Forces of Nature instead of grabbing Explosive Impact and the extra nodes in the Primeval Force wheel if you aren't also planning on taking Frenetic (frenzy charge close to Shadow start). I would also opt for the jewel slot at Marauder start.
"
The fire version of Impresence is a very good budget option for Xoph's Blood as it not only provides some decent flat fire damage but also gives you the ability to run Arctic Armour which further increases your tankiness. And you don't even lose that much (if any? haven't checked) damage considering the fact that you can run Atziri's Promise since Xoph's Blood doesn't give you Avatar of Fire which would remove the chaos damage Atziri's Promise gives.

Fire Impresence + Atziri gives me about 700K edps vs. about 800K with Xoph ("covered in ash" is really strong), but the uptime is a bit different because on one end we're measuring flask uptime (almost 100% thanks to Overflowing Chalice) vs. whether any given mob will hit you or not. But Impresence has so much better defenses than Xoph if you combine it with dual curse blasphemy using Enfeeble (better than Artic Armor in my opinion, at the cost of 1 jewel slot in the tree and more mana reserved).

"
It makes no sense to stretch for Forces of Nature instead of grabbing Explosive Impact and the extra nodes in the Primeval Force wheel if you aren't also planning on taking Frenetic (frenzy charge close to Shadow start).

I agree, it's too far.
"

It makes no sense to stretch for Forces of Nature instead of grabbing Explosive Impact and the extra nodes in the Primeval Force wheel if you aren't also planning on taking Frenetic (frenzy charge close to Shadow start). I would also opt for the jewel slot at Marauder start.

Actually Forces of Nature give more Dps than taking Explosive Impact and extra nodes at Primeval Force
"
"

Actually Forces of Nature give more Dps than taking Explosive Impact and extra nodes at Primeval Force

Not according to my PoB. Well maybe more in total but since it's 1 more node it's less per node, which is what really matters.
What about crab people armor to this build instead of Kaom's? I don´t have the currency for kaoms atm.

I was thinking instead of belly. I'm using kaoms roots for freeze immune and i thought crab people armor for bleed immune
Last edited by zj0ckez on Apr 20, 2018, 7:28:18 AM
"
zj0ckez wrote:
What about crab people armor to this build instead of Kaom's? I don´t have the currency for kaoms atm

u could use Belly of the Beast only a few Chaos now so pretty cheap for a bit of HP and Armour boost
Last edited by flamingheart95 on Apr 20, 2018, 5:46:29 AM
Hi man, Im trying FS for the 1st time with your build, I really enjoy it, thx you. Im lvl 78 and I clear the maps without troubles, but I have a question : Does the Elemental Overload really worth it ? I had only 5% chance to crit, and imo its a lot of passif points use for just a little thing.
Nothing could be better than this nod ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info