[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Hello all! I've tried tectonic slam instead of molten strike. It is much better on bosses.
I will need to test this, but is Molten Strike that strong on single targets? Path of building shows that the total DPS of my flicker strike is higher (400k DPS).

EDIT: Yea Molten Strike is crazy strong.

Here's my updated build: https://pastebin.com/11kf7eGU
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Mar 30, 2018, 2:15:54 AM
I think this build is pretty fun but I just keep dying randomly and lost p much a whole level worth of exp on my character... did I do anything wrong with the build? Would appreciate some insight. Also this mostly happens on T11+ maps, any advice?
I tried many variations, it's just too squishy for Shaper, Atziri or Elder.
Not enough life leech, hp and single target DPS, even with Molten Strike + 2x Wildfire.
"
elo2g wrote:
I think this build is pretty fun but I just keep dying randomly and lost p much a whole level worth of exp on my character... did I do anything wrong with the build? Would appreciate some insight. Also this mostly happens on T11+ maps, any advice?

I had the same problem, and I figured out that I only had 2 or 3 max frenzy charges. I missed the 2 passives +1 frenzy charge each on the tree. Now that I have 5 frenzy charges, im burning through t13s.

Side note: make sure you pay attention to the map mods, there's several you need to watch out for. No/less Regen / elemental reflect / monsters have % less chance to be affected by ailments (ignite). For vulnerability mod keep your anti curse flask going too.

Hope this helps!
the ThecNiqueMan build is very nice, 40k dps on PoB.... but the true is that this build isnt for bosses... who can do endboss with flicker ?
I really like this build,easy and cheap to get it together and can grow into a monster with enough currency.i farmed uber lab with this no problem,but the damage a bit luckluster on just a 5 link so i put together a trickster variant https://pastebin.com/SpwguAte ,path of building shows a 150K dps difference on the same 5 link,i will give it a shot i much prefer shadow over marauder anyway:)
Last edited by zughy on Apr 1, 2018, 3:23:29 AM
"
tabnstab wrote:
"
elo2g wrote:

I had the same problem, and I figured out that I only had 2 or 3 max frenzy charges. I missed the 2 passives +1 frenzy charge each on the tree. Now that I have 5 frenzy charges, im burning through t13s.

Side note: make sure you pay attention to the map mods, there's several you need to watch out for. No/less Regen / elemental reflect / monsters have % less chance to be affected by ailments (ignite). For vulnerability mod keep your anti curse flask going too.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I'll test whenever I get home
Hey, nice build, does the taming/emberwake trick work?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Could of got a 6L sword, or maybe a Kaom's Heart and 2 5Ls, but nah. Gotta go with that Meme DPS and 2x The Tamings. XD Got a Kaom/6L on standard so I figure might as well get Tamings while they are cheap, nothing else can finish the build on standard. 160/190c each for those 2.

I'm going to spam run Merc labs eventually to get a Flicker enchant on the helmet, and either leech or regen on boots. Can't do Uber without MS or more damage I think, haven't tried to insta gib him, but with only 4K life he could easily still do a 1 shot.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Apr 2, 2018, 3:36:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info