[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
nexro wrote:

How much Iron Grip and Point Blank increase dmg of magma balls from molten strike? PoB doesn't show Point Blank increase and Iron Grip shows only 172dps difference.

Thanks for reply and for build guide.

Iron grip is useless as I understand, because: "The increase to Physical Damage from Strength applies to Projectile Attacks as well as Melee Attacks" -> which means that it only scales physical damage and we dont have physical damage with Oro's
i like this build, i can omnislash now... :D
thx for oroboro...

using blood rage - inc. duration supp and flicker - multistrike is fun too (IMO), for early flikering before oro...
Someone try hall of grandmasters with this build ?
Is it so necessary to get points into mana leech and Unwaverting stance to not been stunned?
And if we get Unwaverting stance, do not better to get Iron reflex?
Last edited by YukiCleveland on Sep 16, 2017, 7:27:34 AM
a
Last edited by Shijimiq on Apr 24, 2020, 6:06:05 PM
Is there a reason why you've opted out not to go with Iron Reflexes with Unwavering Stance(-with/without Kaom's Roots)
What about atzir's disfavour for 6l molten strike?
what god powers do u use on this build at (Y) ?
Totally didn't expect to love the build so much !
I was afraid of the single target (don't want to swap to Molten Strike) and survavibility. Well I'm not anymore (obviously I don't plan to use that build for end boss farming), it's doing a great job at both!

After playing 2 days of Oro flicker, I decided to do a quick video for my friends that I push to play PoE and always complain that it's too slow for them.
If you want to check a bit the Oro flicker in action, you can see mine starting at 01:50 in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMS0u1sycc

Obviously the Headhunter I'm using on him helps a lot, but even without that, I fell in love with the build, I can't wait to get a few more levels and item upgrade to push it more !

Thanks for sharing your build :)
Last edited by Alio on Sep 16, 2017, 11:42:44 AM
"
solitos wrote:
what god powers do u use on this build at (Y) ?

lunaris and yugul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info