[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

for gear, got the joolz exept red nightmare cuz it's 15 ex atm.

here's my flask set-up

id love some coaching :P i need a second oro's for molten strike set-up and ill be guardians ready i think :)
"
Oroboro wrote:

"
Kaladin wrote:
can someone explain why we pick up so much evasion even though we have unwavering stance? i don't get it

We don't pick up the evasion nodes for the evasion, we pick them up for the life.

What about arrow dancing? Isn't it useless with unwavering stance?
What pantheon is best for this build?
"
Ayato087 wrote:
i love u guide and u stream . A question ,point Black need no more? Because the POE link does not show it anymore. No point on Point Black

I changed it to only on the Path of Building link to show that we only need it when you switch to Molten Strike for single target. When you're just using Flicker and leveling/mapping you don't really need Molten Strike until higher tier maps and end game bosses.

"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Is this a build that ur character dies alot ?

Thanks and good luck

You shouldn't be dying at all with 7k life and Vaal Pact.

"
Kaladin wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:

"
Kaladin wrote:
can someone explain why we pick up so much evasion even though we have unwavering stance? i don't get it

We don't pick up the evasion nodes for the evasion, we pick them up for the life.

What about arrow dancing? Isn't it useless with unwavering stance?

This build doesn't get arrow dancing...? Are you looking at the right build? lol

"
Cidna wrote:
What pantheon is best for this build?

For general use/mapping use major Soul of Lunaris and for minor always Soul of Yugul.
"
MaGxxGaM wrote:

for gear, got the joolz exept red nightmare cuz it's 15 ex atm.

here's my flask set-up

id love some coaching :P i need a second oro's for molten strike set-up and ill be guardians ready i think :)

Iron grip keystone + Oro?
Unwavering Stance keystone + kaoms roots?
Atziri flask + xoph's blood?

Last edited by L00n on Sep 14, 2017, 5:41:29 AM
Thanks for the build, I have some questions :

If we plan to keep kaom's root, instead of give up Leap Slam, can we give up Immortal Call ?
How many dps we loss without Xoph Blood ? (average)
My gear don't have enought intel for flammability lvl 20, should I take a lower lvl gem or take an 30 intel node ?
I have 6400 hp whithout Kaom's Heart, and I get OneShoted by some bosses (Malformation, Temple, Bazaar, Izaro...) Is this promblem fixed with Kaom's heart and I can facetank boss maps or I still have to dodge heavy attacks from bosses ? (If I can have a hp number for the hp it would be awesome)

Edit : Would you recommend this build whith the Scion Champion + something ascendary ?
Last edited by Ziber974 on Sep 14, 2017, 3:15:59 PM
Hi,
First time I played PoE I played as Witch(crit arc build) it was squishy, "slow", etc...
After that I always played Ranger/Shadow with bow - lightning arrow, tornado shot, barrage, double dipping - fast clear speed, <3 blink arrow, mostly squishy but heavily depended on gear.

This league I tried Doomflech PathFinder - It's rly expensive, squishy but fast clear speed, but I didn't like it after all.

Now to this build:
It's awesome if you like Flicker Strike/Molten Strike - it's my first "melee" char in PoE.
I already have some items:

I also own:

I'm now sitting on more than 600c(around 1,5k-2k if i sell all items on Doomfletcher) and I'm not sure if I should buy second Taming or something else for better survivability - currently 81lvl, around 5,5k HP and sometimes I get IK(I'm running T14 / T15 maps with sextants, sometimes corruption) also I still don't have Aspect of Carnage(afraid of getting IK on every step).
Edit: And I rly don't like that Leap Slam, is there something else I could use?

I will appreciate any suggestion/help, thank you.
BTW: Sorry for my English - It's not my native language and I also have "only" 600h in PoE. :)

Last edited by nexro on Sep 14, 2017, 9:31:45 AM
Hey, I have stayed true to the build, but I am sitting at only ~6.4k life at lvl 91. I still get one-shotted occasionally by bosses. How do you get 7k+ life with this build? This is my gear:

My flasks:

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAUtBWYFtQd1DPIOPBGBFCAUcRR1FukYkRjbGj4c5yFVIWAhkCKvIuoj9iQ3KaUqOCyFLlMwfDIBN9Q4UzpSPfw-z0CgR35KfU2SUUdW-lhjWhpeE18_X9BhUmKsY6dlTWegaGVqHmyMbydyqXTtdPF2rHbnd9d4enrvfNl_K4IHhMWE2YTvhmCHaod2idiMz419jbmNv49gmFeaapsmm7WkwqXLqSeplK2NsXyyGbTFvJ-9Nr3mvqe_CMCmwuzDOsPmxtjPes9-0iHTb9l82sHcPd1G4J_jn-jW6hDqGO0_7w7vTvIv8kHz3fZI9zL4X_jr_W4=?accountName=Lateralusticus&characterName=SavageSteve

Some things can be easily improved, but I am looking for ways to get my life higher.

Thanks
Is it posible to kill map bosses only with flicker ? so u don't have to switch to molten strike..

Like changing all jewels for fire damage, burning damage, life , attack speed.. i don't know if its possible.

Thanks and good luck
"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Is it posible to kill map bosses only with flicker ? so u don't have to switch to molten strike..

I have gear above and I'm killing bosses only with flicker(still don't have colored and linked 2nd oro's) - most if not all T15 bosses are killable with flicker and that gear if you don't get some crazy map mods.
Last edited by nexro on Sep 14, 2017, 12:12:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info