[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I tried very hard to get it
but it was really better
? I added 200 life and lost 1k4 damg when using it
"
nexro wrote:
"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Is it posible to kill map bosses only with flicker ? so u don't have to switch to molten strike..

I have gear above and I'm killing bosses only with flicker(still don't have colored and linked 2nd oro's) - most if not all T15 bosses are killable with flicker and that gear if you don't get some crazy map mods.

Yeah you can kill bosses with flicker but while you do 500k damage with your flicker strike you do 4m damage with your molten strike
IGN gubert
How would this perform in a two person party for mapping? Thanks
"
Ziber974 wrote:
Thanks for the build, I have some questions :

If we plan to keep kaom's root, instead of give up Leap Slam, can we give up Immortal Call ?
How many dps we loss without Xoph Blood ? (average)
My gear don't have enought intel for flammability lvl 20, should I take a lower lvl gem or take an 30 intel node ?
I have 6400 hp whithout Kaom's Heart, and I get OneShoted by some bosses (Malformation, Temple, Bazaar, Izaro...) Is this promblem fixed with Kaom's heart and I can facetank boss maps or I still have to dodge heavy attacks from bosses ? (If I can have a hp number for the hp it would be awesome)

Edit : Would you recommend this build whith the Scion Champion + something ascendary ?

Giving up immortal call is really bad, you get so much damage mitigation from it so it really really helps. You could try it and see how it goes, but I personally wouldn't recommend it. Xoph's Blood gives us around 150k dps. Grab a 30 INT node for your int requirements, or replace one of your rares with one with INT. You'll get around 1,000 extra life from Kaom's Heart, as for if it'll be enough, I'm not sure. If you feel like you need more life you can always unspec out of damage nodes and get even more life. I wouldn't really recommend anything but Berserker for this build but you can use anything you'd like!

"
nexro wrote:

I'm now sitting on more than 600c(around 1,5k-2k if i sell all items on Doomfletcher) and I'm not sure if I should buy second Taming or something else for better survivability - currently 81lvl, around 5,5k HP and sometimes I get IK(I'm running T14 / T15 maps with sextants, sometimes corruption) also I still don't have Aspect of Carnage(afraid of getting IK on every step).
Edit: And I rly don't like that Leap Slam, is there something else I could use?

I will appreciate any suggestion/help, thank you.
BTW: Sorry for my English - It's not my native language and I also have "only" 600h in PoE. :)

Buy Xoph's Blood first since you're so close, it's much better than even buying 2 Tamings. Unfortunately for mobility 2h swords are really limited so we have to use Leap Slam. You should really invest in more life nodes for your next levels so you can avoid getting IK'd, with Kaom's you should have at least 6.5k life.

"
Hey, I have stayed true to the build, but I am sitting at only ~6.4k life at lvl 91. I still get one-shotted occasionally by bosses. How do you get 7k+ life with this build?
Some things can be easily improved, but I am looking for ways to get my life higher.
Thanks

If you are running stuff that gets you one-shotted you need to take off Bisco's for Ngamahu Tiki or Xoph's Heart. Also, grab a rare belt with lots of life and WED. If you feel like you need even more life after that respec into more life nodes/drop your Taming for a WED+Life ring as well. Be sure to check the Path of Building link as well if you're still having problems, it can be very helpful!

"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Is it posible to kill map bosses only with flicker ? so u don't have to switch to molten strike..

Like changing all jewels for fire damage, burning damage, life , attack speed.. i don't know if its possible.

Thanks and good luck

You can keep just using Flicker! Just be sure to switch Melee Splash for Ruthless for more dps. Also note that you won't be doing nearly as much single target as Molten Strike, since it's straight up broken right now (around 3-4 mil dps on average).

"
Merkoh wrote:
How would this perform in a two person party for mapping? Thanks

I'll admit Flicker isn't the greatest for party play, but I do fine with just my friend so you'll be alright too. Just note that the clear speed is much faster solo.
I'm enjoying so much this build. I have a 5L oro and a 6L one, should I use the 6L for flicker or molten?
I'm playing on Xbox and we don't have access to weapon swapping yet. Should I put molten strike on a 5L chest instead?
I'm also on Xbox. I keep a second oros in inv and just swap when needed

Also is there anyway for Xbox players to link gear/ use PoB? New to the forums

And awesome build man. Can kill easily through t15 but cant really survive huge pulls past t10. Level 84 with Max res and 5.3k life (rare chest) cant figure out dps well on console with flicker. Wish i could link so i could get actual feedback though
Last edited by AoXDiesel on Sep 15, 2017, 12:04:53 AM
how we get endurance without jewel?
I didn't know whether I wanted to do wild strike, molten strike, or flicker, so my build is kinda made to be able to do all three. I'm stuck at t13 map bosses right now with sub5k health. Atziri and uber labs are easy, but anything else one shots me.

https://pastebin.com/uG8iQezs

What should I change? Kaom's Heart and 6l my oro's?
"
Oroboro wrote:

Buy Xoph's Blood first since you're so close, it's much better than even buying 2 Tamings. Unfortunately for mobility 2h swords are really limited so we have to use Leap Slam. You should really invest in more life nodes for your next levels so you can avoid getting IK'd, with Kaom's you should have at least 6.5k life.

Is it worth to lose Bisco's for mapping ? For bosses is Xoph's Blood or Ngamahu 100% better, but for currency farming(I don't think so).
What if I buy The Red Dream Crimson Jewel instead of The Red Nightmare Crimson Jewel ?
BiS should be The Red Nightmare Crimson Jewel - but is really 8% block chance(or can i get more somehow?) worth that many ex? 7ex vs 13ex or more.
I also own Dying Sun - is it worth use for flicker strike or just switch it before boss for molten strike?
How much Iron Grip and Point Blank increase dmg of magma balls from molten strike? PoB doesn't show Point Blank increase and Iron Grip shows only 172dps difference.

Thanks for reply and for build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info