[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

"
And, as I see from your tooltip, does a Lvl 21 MO chain 3 times? That's not even in the wiki :o

Yes it does
IGN: vieira
I got myself a Kaom's and a 6L on top of my 21/20 MO. Even with 7720 effective health, I find that I'm still so fragile. I tried to do a dark forest, and the wolf king kicked my ass. (Also got killed by a harbinger pack, but I guess that's my bad for letting myself get surrounded in a t15)

How do you guys keep yourself alive in t14 onwards when there's no leech to keep you topped up? OP isn't even using any defensive flasks.
i have a question, dose added fire dmg to attacks boost the dps of magma orb or not, i did try it on path of building and the dps stayed the same with added fire dmg ring.
@palyho: One is melee damage, one is spell damage. Doesn't fit together.

Played a few Beachheads this WE, you lvl so fast in there... I'm sure to get to 97 easily that way. Also your gems lvl quick, which is why I managed to finally get a 21/20 from vaaling my 7 gems. Also got a 6L for 300C (fusing my own one didn't work out). I don't recommend using Magma Orb for group Beachheads though. I just switched to Fireball for that (Gem, helmet enchant, threshold jewels).

What I noticed while doing the Beachheads, the mine laying speed is sufficient with less investment in the tree to keep up all 11 stacks while they detonate. Maybe I can replace one of the jewels with mine laying speed too, I'll just remove one for testing later today and see if I can still keep up the stacks.

I also adapted the tree a bit for more life. Sitting at 6,7k now with an option to get over 7k on 99 with Melding. At this point I'm not sure if I do that or take Fire Walker (which is ~1,3k dmg/point PoB says). Almost 100k per mine with not all gems being 20/20 due to unlucky Vaaling seems solid, so maybe defense is the better option here. Or simply skilling into one 30dex/30str node for easier/cheaper gearing options.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Sep 11, 2017, 2:12:48 AM
How new tremor rod works with this?
"

I linked one and tested. I didn't like it at all.

For maps it's bad, because you would have to put the mines in specific places to have a good clear speed.

For bosses it gives a damage boost, but because you have to "aim", in the end you may even hit more with a sire. I've done 5 shapers with tremor rod, and they were not as comfortable as they were with the sire or shards.
"
gvieira wrote:
"

For maps it's bad, because you would have to put the mines in specific places to have a good clear speed.

For bosses it gives a damage boost, but because you have to "aim", in the end you may even hit more with a sire. I've done 5 shapers with tremor rod, and they were not as comfortable as they were with the sire or shards.

Will test it
it the middle same coruption come to my head curse enemies with elemental weakness on gloves?
"
"
gvieira wrote:
"

Will test it
it the middle same coruption come to my head curse enemies with elemental weakness on gloves?
It's good for mapping. I had a sadima's with ele weak and it was really nice.

The damage boost is not amazing, but its better than nothing, which would be the case for mobs really far away from your blasphemy area. You also get bonus mana because you don't have to reserve anything. You could even use a Clear Mind.
Will test it
it the middle same coruption come to my head curse enemies with elemental weakness on gloves?[/quote]It's good for mapping. I had a sadima's with ele weak and it was really nice.

The damage boost is not amazing, but its better than nothing, which would be the case for mobs really far away from your blasphemy area. You also get bonus mana because you don't have to reserve anything. You could even use a Clear Mind.[/quote]

Max stat koams or max caracas?
how this area of effect scale?
when l use caracas it looks like bals kill better but loose 1 k life and damage tooltip not change much
So either I think that is better or area of effect of area skills matters ,
and on caracas jusck l can use curse on hit orb of storms with ngamahu +1 curse amulet
or other idea is to use kitava thirst with curse on hit magma orb faster projetiles setup
it will activates curse from corupted gloves and from helmet and with faster projectiles that magmas will hit
thinking abaut add anger to it give 4 k more dps
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Sep 17, 2017, 5:09:24 PM
Thanks for posting this build, I'm loving it!

I usually end up making my own version of any build that I play. I return to this thread now at lvl 87 for a recap. My gear is very close to yours including 6L staff, Kaom's, Winds of Change. I've got OoS in The Tempest's Binding and Arcane Surge lvl 11 (80 mana cost). The helmet provides very consistent shocks (Innervate) as well as blinds (opted for Blinding Assault). I'm using the same Pantheons (Brine King, Ryslatha). Too bad Hybrid flasks don't recharge with Ryslatha. Not that this build performs in the lab anyway. Hybrid flasks are so nice with MoM! Finally...

"
Priyora wrote:
what do you think about Dying sun flask?

It's INSANE for this build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info