[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

How important is the helmet enchant and unique flasks for this build? Playing SSF and would like to try out, looks awesome :)
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
How important is the helmet enchant and unique flasks for this build? Playing SSF and would like to try out, looks awesome :)
Sorry for the delay to reply.

The helmet enchant helps a lot with the area. Without it you will still be able to clear an entire screen with some projectile speed.

About the flasks, oak is not important at all and I don't even use dying sun normally.

The Lavianga's helps a lot, but you can easily replace it for a regular mana flask of your choice and use vaal clarity with increased duration.
IGN: vieira
I just used a vaal orb on my sire and I think I have a BiS now

"
gvieira wrote:
I just used a vaal orb on my sire and I think I have a BiS now

Have same but do it manualy with 1500 vaals)
Hi there,

I have been playing this build recently and I am currently lv 78 in Harbringer with a lot of the end game gear that you listed.

I wonder if this build can be played as a League Starter? Did you play this build as a League Starter?

My primary concern is that we don't leech and so it's a very risky build throughout the character lifespan compared to the majority of builds out there which do leech. For a League Starter, the build seems very gear-dependent eg 6L Sire of Shards and Kaom's Heart, both of which are relatively expensive pieces.

Let me know what you think; I'm eagerly waiting to hear your response.

Thanks
Last edited by XxSSjUltimatexX on Oct 22, 2017, 3:01:45 PM
"
Hi there,

I have been playing this build recently and I am currently lv 78 in Harbringer with a lot of the end game gear that you listed.

I wonder if this build can be played as a League Starter? Did you play this build as a League Starter?

My primary concern is that we don't leech and so it's a very risky build throughout the character lifespan compared to the majority of builds out there which do leech. For a League Starter, the build seems very gear-dependent eg 6L Sire of Shards and Kaom's Heart, both of which are relatively expensive pieces.

Let me know what you think; I'm eagerly waiting to hear your response.

Thanks
Its really easy to level as a miner as a league starter, but not with magma orb until you have a 5L sire of shards.

I suggest you lvl up with glacial cascade mines or fire nova mine (my personal choice).

Once you have the 5L sire you can go with magma orb. Kaom's is only more important for endgame content that you probably won't worry about in the very beggining.
Anyone tried turning this into a low life build? Shavs is pretty cheap these days so I'm thinking of giving it a go.
"
Anyone tried turning this into a low life build? Shavs is pretty cheap these days so I'm thinking of giving it a go.

ES nerf low life not so good
Do we need increased elemental damage or elemental damage with attack skills?
"
Do we need increased elemental damage or elemental damage with attack skills?

Increased elemental damage works, but actually you mostly get mine damage nodes on tree.

ele damage with attacks don't work because magma orb is a spell, not an attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info