[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

Finally saved up the currency for a Kaom's Heart. More than 1k life more, yeehaw!

I'm thinking about taking Fire Walker, 13% Dmg/point sounds ok. At the moment I'm heading to Melding, maybe I'll switch to Fire Walker after the next level. I'm unsure at this point. Or, another option, choose 30dex node and buy Bisco's (everyone states that this item is OP).

Next step is saving up currency to 6L the staff which is a big damage boost (like 50% more damage PoB says).

Is it possible to do Hall of Grandmasters with a 5L? I'm not sure the damage is enough or not.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Sep 4, 2017, 6:48:45 AM
"
Finally saved up the currency for a Kaom's Heart. More than 1k life more, yeehaw!

I'm thinking about taking Fire Walker, 13% Dmg/point sounds ok. At the moment I'm heading to Melding, maybe I'll switch to Fire Walker after the next level. I'm unsure at this point. Or, another option, choose 30dex node and buy Bisco's (everyone states that this item is OP).

Next step is saving up currency to 6L the staff which is a big damage boost (like 50% more damage PoB says).

Is it possible to do Hall of Grandmasters with a 5L? I'm not sure the damage is enough or not.

I didn't try, but it should be possible.

The only problem I have on HoG are exiles that deal a lot of damage from far away, like some lightning arrow guy. The damage is not an issue.

After I made the video on HoG I changed a thing and it helped a lot there. Smoke mine!

I use it a little behind and then put 9 mines close to where you activate the next wave. When I activate them I detonate and get teleported back, this way I avoid any burst damage from strong players there.

After I started using this trick I rarely die, but it still happens once in a while against strong bow builds.

Oh, and use faster projectiles in HoG. It helps a lot.
IGN: vieira
Thanks for the advice. Will try after level up.

Managed to pick up this helm. Looking to sell it if anybody is interested, this build is not for me.
Msg me in-game or send a pm
hey, i must say i enjoy the build alot. i can confirm everyone else i play with hates it , but who cares , righ? i honestly don't know how much i spent for my gear , but i recon somewhere around 600c tops. what i want is to try it out with a bisco's it's prolly gonna be better for mapping overall. I'm lvl 90 atm and i'l link my gear in a sec. i swap in slower proj for most bosses, maps a i generally do with faster proj the dmg in more then enough. managed to pick up a Hrimnor's after i hunted trade for about 5 days now for a wooping 80c, cheap as f*** if you ask me. i use IC with a CWDT and flame gollem for my gloves setup, saved my arse more then once i'l prolly stick with that for now. thx agaib for the build, hope everyone else enjoys it as much as i do.

If you want to use Bisco's you have to carefully watch your stats (or invest passive point(s) in dex/str). Kaom's Heart is pretty demanding as well as Projectile Weakness (if you go up to Lvl 20). For me the biggest challenge with this build is to balance dex, strength and resistances and still squeeze in a couple of uniques. For now I ditched the gloves for some rare ones. Maybe also buying a Hrimnor when it's available.
"
If you want to use Bisco's you have to carefully watch your stats (or invest passive point(s) in dex/str). Kaom's Heart is pretty demanding as well as Projectile Weakness (if you go up to Lvl 20). For me the biggest challenge with this build is to balance dex, strength and resistances and still squeeze in a couple of uniques. For now I ditched the gloves for some rare ones. Maybe also buying a Hrimnor when it's available.

well i have the strenght for it thats why i got str on both rings as well as boots. i will just use a lower lvl proj weakness for it it's matter to much imo for mapping.
Btw, congratulations to your now pretty sick gear gvieira. HH + Inspired Learning surely is fun in mapping. Didn't know they can stack (and even multiple Inspired Learnings, theorativally). I'm thinking about squeezing in a Bisco's somehow, but don't know how yet. Future will tell.
"
Btw, congratulations to your now pretty sick gear gvieira. HH + Inspired Learning surely is fun in mapping. Didn't know they can stack (and even multiple Inspired Learnings, theorativally). I'm thinking about squeezing in a Bisco's somehow, but don't know how yet. Future will tell.

ty!

I finished my challenges and even leveling, so now I'm pretty much just doing any fun stuff with hh+inspired. I wanted to use a second one, but I'd have to get 12 points from somewhere.
IGN: vieira
The only bad thing about this build is that you are a lone wolf. I already have two people in my guild who refuse to play with me when I play this build bc they are getting dizzy and it's difficult to see anything. Feels sad man.

/update: Was able to clear HoG easily with your tips, thank you! Especially the sneaky smoke mine does a very good job. It just came into my mind, you could use a CWDT - Enfeeble - Detonate Mines setup instead of OoS. Also you try to outrange the enemies, so you don't need projectile weakness and have more Mana for damage reduction via MoM available. I didn't try these two approaches though.
And, as I see from your tooltip, does a Lvl 21 MO chain 3 times? That's not even in the wiki :o

I think I'll spec into the Scion life wheel when I saved 2 more points (spec out of Melding, spec out of Fire Walker -> 6 points) so I can get more life. Also the +20 strength should help to rethink stat distribution on gear.
And I noticed I'm "resistance overcapped" (if you can say sth like that). 109/169 are enough for Elemental Weakness. But where put curse removal on the flasks then... With Lavianga, Wise Oak, Quicksilver and 2 life flasks the options are quite limited. Maybe replace Wise Oak with a Basalt?
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Sep 8, 2017, 4:04:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info