0.10.1f Patch Notes

"
SimBech wrote:
This is a public forum, that information should remain public imo

The actual posts would remain public. The specifics of my profile being private would not alter that.
As for my issue on page 2 chris?

Im running a nvidia geforce 9500 GT graphics card, and get baaaaaad game play after some time..

have tried many tweaks to the card itself and even game booster.. no better.
All things Melee~
And desyncs still rampant as ever.
You all do realize that this is a beta version of a free game, right? If you have performance issues, describe the symptoms and the exact circumstances that trigger them, then sit back and wait for the devs to do their magic. Whining about it is kind of silly.
U can make loot transparency or to be on the ground not to have FULL Screen with loot. In a party its a race who get items first and not who kill bosses first ...
I can't get over how much crying there is in this post. You guys should be beyond appreciative that you can play a game that is free, and kicks ass for that matter. I would give anything for my $60 back from another recent unmentionable ARPG. However all you guys can do is piss and moan about a free game! Get over yourselves, stop feeling so entitled! The devs have no obligation to anyone to make a game other than how they see fit. Just be more thankful is all. /Rant over

Devs I think you're doing amazing content-wise and with the speed of your patching and bug fixes. Don't let the crybabies bring you down! A lot of us LOVE THIS GAME!
Last edited by elklips on Feb 25, 2013, 8:56:08 PM
oops
Last edited by Basement on Feb 25, 2013, 8:55:26 PM
"
mr_viorel wrote:
U can make loot transparency or to be on the ground not to have FULL Screen with loot. In a party its a race who get items first and not who kill bosses first ...

dear god this, transparency settings for both items and chat would be amazing along with fixing desyncs and a longer loot timer.
I’m here to ask you one question and one question only: EXPLOSIONS!?

The rules are simple, use the provided loot and kill everybody, the last fighter standing is a bonified Bad@#$

IGN: Mr_Torgue
"
Moderator accounts now default to "off duty", but they can use /onduty to get their blue text when they need it

Yes! thank you Chris!

"
You'll also hopefully see less spam in game.

i wonder what that's about!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Moderator accounts now default to "off duty", but they can use /onduty to get their blue text when they need it

Yes! thank you Chris!

"
You'll also hopefully see less spam in game.

i wonder what that's about!

SSSHH. Speak nothing about whatever it is that could do something something something!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info