0.10.1f Patch Notes

"
Kilvoctu wrote:
"
Content removed at user's request.
That, and I'd just like to be able to get some reward points in races. As a fairly average player, all reward point opportunities are completely impossible for me to attain, except for the minimum plateau for level and staying alive; so far I've less than a 20% success for this, playing nonstop for the duration of each event (again, average player), ending with either not making the necessary level or dying. On top of that, due to life, I can only attend ~1/4th of the events.

So then, with 109 events, I can only realistically attain ~16 reward points throughout the entire season (I currently only have 3). The players during the practice races must be quite good, because the curve for gettin' rewards is silly. 3 months of work to maybe be able to get a single unique. I do like the idea of race events and will continue to participate when possible, but maybe in the future include some events where regular ol' Joe gamer can get some stuff.

"
Deionara wrote:
They'll get buffed when people like you learn to speak in a proper respectful manner. Complaining about any imbalances in a _FREE_ beta game.. unbelievable.
Never understood this logic. Just because a game is free doesn't mean it gets an automatic pass for lack of balance. Also dismissing valid complaints simply because the person doesn't speak/type in the vernacular you prefer? Idiocy.

1. Practice until our good enough to earn reward points.

2. If you are rude/disrespectful you deserved to be ignored
PM me if i win!

IGN: BeshSpeshFP
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 14, 2013, 2:43:45 AM
actually it's quite nice to have a game where they don't coddle the average joe gamer. Sick of the trend games have been taking where everyone is a winner no matter what. You want rewards, practise and learn to do better. And no, I am not a top 20 racer, I have actually only done a few events due to time restrictions, and not one since open Beta. I don't feel like I deserve anything special for not putting any time and effort into learning how to be a more efficent racer, I will do what events I can and have fun doing them no matter where I end up in the rankings.
Thanks for the short patch times and response to player concerns, you've made (are making?) a great game here. Can't wait for the next Act!
I love the responsiveness and quick turn-around on patches when you find issues!

I'd like to recommend a 30 minute heads up in game though instead of the current 15 minutes, however. It sucks to be half way to an act boss and not be sure if you can get there and kill them in time. :)
Thx for the patch
"
Chris wrote:

We've added a ladder of season reward points on the site. We'll soon be announcing the prizes that the top 20 players will receive this season.

Only top 20?
So there bad prizes(only coral ring is good) for thresholds, and additional ones will have only great players.

I hope next season will have better rewards not just bad uniq with another art. Maybe not just art but also models, but actually yours game is great in character customisation so give more rewards what you can customize, like coral ring with new art.
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Feb 25, 2013, 9:25:36 PM
After reading all of this random QQ, ive decided that iam going to purchase 60$ atleast worth of the ingame money stuff to support these wonderful devs. And who knows, maybe ill charge it on my company to spend even more as well. seriously, the amount of entitlement and unappreaciative tones considering this is not only free, but IN BETA, i mean WHAT IS BETA FOR IF NOT TO TEST THINGS TO WORK OUT BUGS AND IMBALANCES. O.o. I also believe however, you should give out tiers of rewards as well, including ranging from possible things for the top players that perhaps are special maps and what not, to atleast small cosmetic thingies to other players in a certain range. Also, Ty for this wonderful game.
Last edited by Daiwai23 on Feb 25, 2013, 9:29:54 PM

cant install the patch pls help
fixed, ty
Last edited by oscodo on Feb 25, 2013, 10:32:12 PM
Nice work, hope this cuts down on the bot spam.
There's another patch incoming too and new major content also coming soon. Excited!

http://poe.incgamers.com/2013/02/next-path-of-exile-content-patch-dated/
Last edited by Rushster on Feb 26, 2013, 12:10:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info