[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hello, what do you guys sell from uberlab?
I seem only to be able to sell gems for 1-5c each and sometimes a lucky enchant or maps.

Am I missing something? Like high ilvl bases or something, I did like 50 runs fullkey last league and made tops 5 ex in HC.
"
hfxRos wrote:
Had a Death's Door drop this morning. Should I use it with this build, or dump it for currency towards a Disfavor? It seems good for the build, but I don't know if it's 100c+ good.

This build no need to use Death's Door, x3 flasks bleed immune for lasts 6sec. = easy. Sell this boots, Disfavor will be more useful for you.
Last edited by healfear on Mar 6, 2018, 8:14:33 AM

I'm able to run around the lab quickly and tank most things, Izaro and Argus kills are kind of slow. Wondering if you anyone can take a look at gear and recommend something to speed up the process.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
"
punchmycat wrote:

I'm able to run around the lab quickly and tank most things, Izaro and Argus kills are kind of slow. Wondering if you anyone can take a look at gear and recommend something to speed up the process.

4 LINK DUDE, YOUR DEFENSIVE TREE...! So what tooltip dps do you have?
Last edited by healfear on Mar 6, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Tooltip says 10kdps. Either a 5L Axe or Chest will definitely be next on the list. Thanks!

What's wrong with the tree??

Edit: Wow did not see that big stack of nodes with extra phys damage there... Thanks again!
Last edited by punchmycat on Mar 6, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Thanks for the build. 73 level could easily pass uber lab.
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
Thanks for the build, after getting a lucky bisco drop day 3 in uber lab I got my Disfavor and Ulab has been a breeze. Quick question how many fusings should I save up before going for a 6 link on it?
Hey, any other SSF players in this thread? Was able to hit low maps this weekend and have been farming Tiers 1-5.

Got lucky with a Beast craft on the axe around level 50 or something, it is still carrying my ass but I'm definitely starting to feel the need for an upgrade. I've been chancing all the Karui Choppers I find in hopes of getting a Primacy but I'm not sure if this is even worth it? Am I more likely to just find a better rare axe? Never done SSF as melee so not sure on the best ways to progress from here, any tips appreciated thx ^o^
hey, im following this build, atm im lv 51, im leveling with Brightbeak, War Hammer, do u think this is good for finish the acts or its better a Kaom's?
Brightbeak won't be nearly enough damage. It's quite nice as a weapon swap (along with leap slam/faster attacks) for very fast movement through labs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info