[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
tvm777 wrote:
"
McDunk wrote:
Sunder scales alot better than EQ and you really need good gear to make EQ worth it. I would stay with sunder, Dual wield until you can afford a Disfavor wich is atm 300-400c :P

and how i ger endurances charges¿
i cant see me yet getting those :(

From Juggernaut ascendancy or from enduring cry gem.
I like it. Good work.
"
Asag wrote:
"
tvm777 wrote:
"
McDunk wrote:
Sunder scales alot better than EQ and you really need good gear to make EQ worth it. I would stay with sunder, Dual wield until you can afford a Disfavor wich is atm 300-400c :P

From Juggernaut ascendancy or from enduring cry gem.

so until i get ascendancy points, i dont get endurance charges right¿
uff i was worried i mistake something and thats why i wasnt getting any :)
thanks
Hey guys!

Loved the way you made this build and how you improved the jugg i used to do and know for that sweet extra damage... One quick question, It is better which enchant on the starkonja and why? EQ duration or damage?

Cheers
What do you mean about this helmet? :P
"
tvm777 wrote:
"
McDunk wrote:

It's the Unflinching node in the first ascendancy
Last edited by germano003 on Mar 5, 2018, 11:19:03 PM
Would swapping out Sunder for Heavy Strike and not using Warchief during phases like Lieutenants or Gargoyles be useful for keeping them alive? Been killing them pretty consistently when I don't get a knockback shrine from darkshrines.

Edit: I decided to try it out without changing any of the sunder/heavystrike supports and it works fine!
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Mar 6, 2018, 3:15:04 AM
Someone can help me iwhat i doing wrong ? I doing uber lab with only 3 keys and only lossing money should i do more keys or im unlucky ?:(
Had a Death's Door drop this morning. Should I use it with this build, or dump it for currency towards a Disfavor? It seems good for the build, but I don't know if it's 100c+ good.
Hello, what do you guys sell from uberlab?
I seem only to be able to sell gems for 1-5c each and sometimes a lucky enchant or maps.

Am I missing something? Like high ilvl bases or something, I did like 50 runs fullkey last league and made tops 5 ex in HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info