[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"

very good build. facetanking izaro on all days from the beggining of the league. what slot to improve next?
"
Why are using brightbreak and prismatic?

Brightbeak and Prismatic (with 3 green sockets) is used for very fast leap slams for navigating the lab.

Edited for quote.
Last edited by jotunreaper on Mar 5, 2018, 3:30:29 AM
Hey guys... i got the gems setup required for Sunder using temp Tabula...

I have ONE HUGE Issue... Mana is depleted in 2-3 casts
How are we suppose to gain mana back with this build? please tell HOW!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"

use mana potions and dont use hatred when u lvling. with kaom's primacy axe u will be able to leech enought mana for sunder and other skills.(btw u need points in leech near duelist as it shown in build tree)
"
Dizpeller wrote:
"

very good build. facetanking izaro on all days from the beggining of the league. what slot to improve next?

Steel rings; Atziri's Promise instead of QS
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 5, 2018, 4:50:43 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Dizpeller wrote:
"

thx for answer
"
Dizpeller wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Dizpeller wrote:

thx for answer

And spiked gloves with attack speed, flat phys
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 5, 2018, 5:51:21 AM
Thanks for the Nice Inspirational guide.
Farming Eternal Lab after 36 hours into the League.
"
Dizpeller wrote:
"

use mana potions and dont use hatred when u lvling. with kaom's primacy axe u will be able to leech enought mana for sunder and other skills.(btw u need points in leech near duelist as it shown in build tree)

"
Dizpeller wrote:
with kaom's primacy axe u will be able to leech enought mana for sunder and other skills.

Im confused looking on the "Kaom's Primacy" Axe i dont see any thing about Mana Leech?!

--------------
2hand Axe
266-415 pDPS
--------------
212% INC Phys DMG
adds 16 to 38 Fire Damage
+190 Accuracy Rating
+20 Life Gained on Kill
Culling Strike
--------------

Where is the mana leech?... it did yet not explain it at all... how do you maintain mana constantly at high level without those mana flasks? do i need some Lab enchant or what?
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
"
Dizpeller wrote:
"

"
Dizpeller wrote:
with kaom's primacy axe u will be able to leech enought mana for sunder and other skills.

Im confused looking on the "Kaom's Primacy" Axe i dont see any thing about Mana Leech?!

--------------
2hand Axe
266-415 pDPS
--------------
212% INC Phys DMG
adds 16 to 38 Fire Damage
+190 Accuracy Rating
+20 Life Gained on Kill
Culling Strike
--------------

Where is the mana leech?... it did yet not explain it at all... how do you maintain mana constantly at high level without those mana flasks? do i need some Lab enchant or what?

gems have mana multiplier. on all gem lvls its the same. when u lvling ur character u dont have enought damage to sustain 6l. only if u dont use some unique item like torment's thief ring which give u mana on hit. when u increase ur dmg u will increase ur manaleech rate (dont forget u need mana leech passives on tree). so thats how its work. just use mana flask till u can sustain mana by leech.

kaom's primacy gives u budget and early dmg for mapping and lab which help u with ur life and mana leech ofc.

sorry for crap english ^) not main language.
Last edited by Dizpeller on Mar 5, 2018, 6:41:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info