[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Day 2, lvl 79, pretty decent gear and uber lab was pretty damn easy. Essences today were a bit sketchy even with unrelenting, though. Hopefully with more life from the tree it will buff out somehow. Thanks for the guide!

Gear:
Spoiler
My hovercraft is full of eels!
"
McDunk wrote:
"
tvm777 wrote:
sorry but for Bestiary league, what tree we should follow¿ you give too many options, im so confused, please help

Follow the Sunder tree until you get Disfavor for EQ :)

ok, a little little doubt

so once i get EQ i should change from Sunder to Earthquake¿

if that so, Ive it already, but im level 34, that means, is good to start leveling EQ¿

this is my gear so far, could you give me some hints how can i improve¿

this build is still amazing. even in Bestiary league!!
Why are using brightbreak and prismatic?
Ok guys, I bought few min ago white 5L armor for 2c. I used 1 (ONE) alchemy orb on the item and then crafted once with Haku. Here is the result:

Probably my luckiest craft I ever made since playing PoE (few years already).
"
tvm777 wrote:
"
McDunk wrote:
"
tvm777 wrote:
sorry but for Bestiary league, what tree we should follow¿ you give too many options, im so confused, please help

Follow the Sunder tree until you get Disfavor for EQ :)

ok, a little little doubt

so once i get EQ i should change from Sunder to Earthquake¿

if that so, Ive it already, but im level 34, that means, is good to start leveling EQ¿

this is my gear so far, could you give me some hints how can i improve¿

Sunder scales alot better than EQ and you really need good gear to make EQ worth it. I would stay with sunder, Dual wield until you can afford a Disfavor wich is atm 300-400c :P
First this luck with crafting body armor and now just dropped in act 10:

So lucky day!
How do u unlock uber so quick, takes forever to find all 6 trials.
"
bigbunny123 wrote:
How do u unlock uber so quick, takes forever to find all 6 trials.

global 820 & trade 820
Are there any gems that need to be below a specific level like cwdt? For example does it matter if Enfeeble is lvl 1 for lvl 20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info