[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

can you link best in slot items for late game
Hi Guys,
First of all: thanx 99prosorc for this build!

I am wondering what to improve first, thinking of buying a Carnage Heart to replace my current (bad) ammy. Any other thoughts?

An other question; does the Perseverance Vanguard Belt use Armour (since we removed Evasion)? OR will it take Evasion as zero?

"

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for the great build. Following it atm and is very much fun so far.

I decided to switch to eq earlier though and use a marohi erqi atm.

I got 2 questions:

1.is a mace build also good or is axe more or less the only way? I thought about getting a tidebreak mace which seems to be nice with it's 10% Inc. Dmg per endurance Charge. If that would be a Bad idea, could you explain why?

2.i think I will be able to do uberlab soon and I saw that you made a good load of currency with your first 30 runs eben without selling enchantments or finding good uniques. So my question is, how do you get so much currency from the Lab?

Thx and good luck!
Ok i found the answer on my own question... in skilltree its a node called "Life and Mana Leech" below Duelist... this is what gives the Mana Leeched back (mana regen)
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Got an updated POB for 3.2?
What are your thoughts on using Kaom's Way for the build?

9 endurance charges = 3.6% life regen per second. If resists can handle losing a ring slot it seems promising. I only ask because I got the upgrade prophecy, lol
Uberlab down with ease at 75 with a 5 link and maybe 15c worth of gear. I have since upgraded a couple slots, but still haven't shelled out any real currency.

I should say that I am an absolutely terrible technical player. I've loads of time in this gmae but stil l misclick constantly, don't see obvious Dodge This Now stuff in time, get confused in traps, etc. This I have only ever solo'ed Uberlabs with already-powerful characters and still didn't like it.

The Juggernaut has changed this. Finally, finally, I can enjoy the crap out of uberlabs. Traps are ticklish and I don't have to kill those bedamned trap totems. Izaro hits hard, but not hard enough to one-shot me unless I stand still.

I've run about 10 labs now, missed any interesting enchants, but got a really, really good Ventor's Gamble, an exalted drop, and oodles of quality skill gems. I'm doing like every key and puzzle in the place and enjoying all of it.

Last edited by ImSlower on Mar 5, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Seems like Stark spiked in price, Carnage heart too. :(
Last edited by hovereels on Mar 5, 2018, 3:17:17 PM
Hey 99, can you also give us poe.trade links of your current gear please?
"
McDunk wrote:
Sunder scales alot better than EQ and you really need good gear to make EQ worth it. I would stay with sunder, Dual wield until you can afford a Disfavor wich is atm 300-400c :P

and how i ger endurances charges¿
i cant see me yet getting those :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info