[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hi, im having a question regarding the weapon, will i be able to play with a staff, for example Hegemony's Era Judgement Staff if i put the points in staffnode instead of the axe or is there more to change?
so, in your leveling tree progression area, how come you have a completely different build on the 3rd link? when i asked if i should get a bunch of orbs of regret to transition into the 2H build from the 1H build, and they just told me to Level another guy instead... which would kind of be silly lol.

Do i have to level a whole other marauder to make the sunder build work well? or is there a good way to transition?
"
Deadnoz wrote:
so, in your leveling tree progression area, how come you have a completely different build on the 3rd link? when i asked if i should get a bunch of orbs of regret to transition into the 2H build from the 1H build, and they just told me to Level another guy instead... which would kind of be silly lol.

Do i have to level a whole other marauder to make the sunder build work well? or is there a good way to transition?

You have to refund 5 nodes. You will get more than 5 refund points from questing...
Hi, how about kitava feast as cheaper alternative to atziri's disfavour with this build?
Hey! I am playing that build in bestiary league and it feels really good. But I need someone to explain the confusion why does he put in Gear: Bestiary 2x1handed weapons which are brightbeak and prismatic eclipse. What are those for? Please help I cant sleep because of this :D
"
Shetzki wrote:
Hey! I am playing that build in bestiary league and it feels really good. But I need someone to explain the confusion why does he put in Gear: Bestiary 2x1handed weapons which are brightbeak and prismatic eclipse. What are those for? Please help I cant sleep because of this :D

So you can swap to those two weapons and leap very fast.
Thanks for build, over 70 uber labs so far. Most of the gear is stuff from day 1-2 of league apart from disfavour. Linked it today in 4 fuses.

Spoiler
I leveled with sunder using the cheap uniques, i didnt take the 1h nodes just took the 2h nodes instead so no respecing or messing around sunder is so easy to level with anyways, just got Limbsplit - Wideswing - Reaper's Pursuit - The Blood Reaper - Kaom's Primacy.

Also gem setup was a bit vague and confusing this is how I have decided to set up my guy and seems to work well.

MH (5L): Sunder - Multistrike - Melee Phys - Fortify - Concentrated Effect

Chest (5L): Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attacks - Melee Phy - Conc Effect - Bloodlust

Boots(2L)+(2L): Cast When Damage Taken - Enfeeble || Hatred - Herald Of Ash

Gloves(4L): Blood Rage - Enudring Cry - Blood Magic - Increased Duration

Helm (4L): Bloodmagic - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Culling Strike
Hi, great build, why do we want 21k armour?
If with endurance charges up and the pantheon I have 90% phys damage reduction is that enough, I only have like 9k or so armour so I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong in that regard.
Thanks
"
NeghIsToe wrote:
Hi, great build, why do we want 21k armour?
If with endurance charges up and the pantheon I have 90% phys damage reduction is that enough, I only have like 9k or so armour so I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong in that regard.
Thanks

because of how armor scales, u might not always be at 90% against every mob
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info