[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hey I love your Bulid

How to Get Max Endurance chages?Could you Add it on you list?

you said 8 Endurance chages in map but I only got 6.

How can I get them except In the tree?
"
POE_Dr_Waston wrote:
Hey I love your Bulid

How to Get Max Endurance chages?Could you Add it on you list?

you said 8 Endurance chages in map but I only got 6.

How can I get them except In the tree?

You get 3 from tree, then +1 from the ascendency, do 3+3+1=7, the 8th is from some itens.

You can search the passive tree for "endurance charges" to see where you can get them.
hey is The Brass Dome a good chest for this build?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Deadnoz wrote:
so, in your leveling tree progression area, how come you have a completely different build on the 3rd link? when i asked if i should get a bunch of orbs of regret to transition into the 2H build from the 1H build, and they just told me to Level another guy instead... which would kind of be silly lol.

Do i have to level a whole other marauder to make the sunder build work well? or is there a good way to transition?

You have to refund 5 nodes. You will get more than 5 refund points from questing...

oh shoot, im still a noob lol, i didnt know you could refund points in the middle of the line, i thought when you refunded them it would do the latest one.

Thank you lol.

Finally, 2-4 labs per day for 2 days of LABbing. Im happy, ty for build.
Last edited by healfear on Mar 7, 2018, 6:12:54 AM
"
chowar96 wrote:
hey is The Brass Dome a good chest for this build?

Yes, it's fine. Any high armour body armour is fine.
Have you checked the new unique Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate which gives the Aspect of the Crab Skill? It looks good for a Jugg. I am thinking to try it but I am still low on currency.
Last edited by Jeator on Mar 7, 2018, 7:21:39 AM
can you post a updated skill point tree lvl 82 and dont know were to put points <3
I was just wondering what jewels you're using this league so far. Havent seen anything posted about them in the updates
TS why w dont use 2 one hand weapons, we can obtain more damage or i missed somthing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info